VIP Seating for AP's?

1DisneyDad

Disney told me to go to AP Site and I could book VIP seating for P&P fireworks. I can't find it. Anyone else able to locate it on AP site?

Thanks for the help!

WDWCPF98

I've never heard that... Was the cast member that told you that in guest relations?

Knowing Disney they must have VIP viewing locations for fireworks at MK. (I know Illuminations and Fantasmic have VIP locations), but I can't even guess where they would be in MK.

Upvote 0

1DisneyDad

Original Poster
It was a Castmember. I called yesterday to add a day on our trip and he told me about VIP seating for AP holders. Went on AP web-site and could not find it.

Upvote 0

WDWCPF98

Maybe it was a mis-communication... I can tell you that I've been able to get "VIP standing" at illuminations a few times. It just involves stopping by guest relations in Epcot first thing in the morning and requesting it. There has always been a special occasion for doing it: two birthdays and someone's first time in Epcot, which I explain to the host. I'm afraid that if I ask for the space "just for fun" they'll tell me no. Anyway they just add my name and party size to a clipboard (nothing high-tech or web based) and at 8:30p we show up at the viewing area (just a ropped off section in Italy). There is a guest relations host there with the same clipboard, they make sure you're on the list and let you in.

Really the fun part is just that you can tell people you got VIP viewing. The view from that space is not any nicer than anywhere else, nor do they provide special chairs or benches.

If you're looking for a special way to enjoy Illuminations, I suggest you check to see if they offer any dessert buffets. I know they were offered for at least a short while on a patio across from France.

As for Fantasmic, I know when I was on the college program in 98 there was a small patio in the back of the amphitheater that was also a "VIP area" like the space in Italy for Illuminations. Just a small viewing area that guest relations could reserve for a small number of guests each night (nothing special). I really don't know if it is still used for the same thing.

So to get to your point about the Pirates and Princess fireworks viewing area, I've NEVER seen any part of the hub reserved for a group of people. The only space that I could even imagine Disney reserving is the old Swan Boat dock, but can you even see the fireworks from there? Does anyone know if they do that? Even if they did offer that space as VIP viewing it is hard to imagine a system where you can sign up for it in advance on the AP web site.

...But have a great trip and good luck finding a great spot to see the fireworks!!!

Upvote 0

1DisneyDad

Original Poster
I called Passholder Hotline and asked about it again. They did not know what I was talking about. Must have got some bad info the other day. Went to P&P last year and had a blast. Fireworks are great!

Thanks for the info at the other parks.

Upvote 0

bluefaery

Is there a VIP area for wishes? My boyfriend and I will be at the MK on v-day, which is also our annniversary. I was hoping to get the VIP area for wishes that night, if I could. I guess I could just go to city hall and ask.

Upvote 0

1DisneyDad

Original Poster
On the website. I'm not sure where you'd find it exactly and it's possible that you may only get to make those VIP reservations after purchasing your tickets through the site now. It could just be an option that comes up as you purchase them.

I already got ticket so maybe that's why I can't find VIP booking section.

Upvote 0

1DisneyDad

Original Poster
Called Passholder hotline again. Nice lady said to talk to a CM when at the party and they would set me up. Sounds like the other parks. She also said that AP VIP section is not always in the same spot.

Upvote 0

drew81

Called Passholder hotline again. Nice lady said to talk to a CM when at the party and they would set me up. Sounds like the other parks. She also said that AP VIP section is not always in the same spot.

Did they tell you to talk to Guest Relations at the party?

Upvote 0

dizzney

Thanks for the info, just found and made my reservations!

The location says to enter at Swan Boat Landing across from THe Plaza Restaurant.

11 days and counting!:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom