vinylmation

JafarMaleficent

Original Poster
ok i know this is prolly in the wrong thread but i still think its awesome. lol. i hate vinylmation i think their stupid and a waste of space but i`ve bought a few and yesterday at downtown disney my fiance got a clear one and we got the chaser. its black its awesome. we have a few more but none that are really cool.lol

JafarMaleficent

Original Poster
I`m on my phone so i cant put it on the above post but i meant to say i think thats neat. and if anyone else has cool ones tell us what they are please.

adv.bluedude

I just got a bunch of the park ones. My favorites that I have are the EPCOT Center one and the dreamfinder vinylmation pin. ANyone know where you can buy these online?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
You don't want to get me started on Vinylmation. I just came home from a week in WDW and I acquired about 30 figures while I was there. This adds to my previous collection of 36. I have the entire Holiday #1, Park #4, and most of Park #1 series. My all time favorite one is the Figmouse from Park 1.

To the person asking where to buy Vinyls online, eBay has tons. Also, disneystore.com sells a limited selection of them for the same price as the parks. You just have to hit it up when there is a free shipping promo. There are also quite a few sites out there dedicated to Vinylmations and people sell and trade on some of those sites.

Cmdr_Crimson

ok i know this is prolly in the wrong thread but i still think its awesome. lol. i hate vinylmation i think their stupid and a waste of space but i`ve bought a few and yesterday at downtown disney my fiance got a clear one and we got the chaser. its black its awesome. we have a few more but none that are really cool.lol

Sooooooooooooo..Do you hate them or like them?:veryconfu

koryadams

Vinyl what's? (Before I liked the little things)

Before I started collecting Vinylmation, my first reaction was what the?! Then when I got up close with one, I knew I had another thing to collect!

I don't know which I like better: Disney Pin's or Vinylmation? I think I like each in there own way, BUT IF I had to choose one, it would be Pins hands down!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom