Villian's Lair

manutdfan1

Original Poster
Ok i havnt planned anything for this and i thought it was a good idea so i wanted to see what yall would think. Ok, its a new land for the Magic Kingdom. Villians Lair would be a land themed to the teens. In my imagination there would be a ride like siderman where the villians capture you and then mickey and pals saves you(i got this idea from someone else and i cant remember who, sorry). Then a rollercoaster would be nice. I dont know to who it would be themed(if you have any sugestions make some please). Then ive seen alot of people talk about a villians lounge and i think that would fit in this area. I would want this area to have a mountain(alot like the one a disney sea, maybe the rollercoaster could be in here) and then like a smaller mountain range that surrounds it. You would enter through a opening in the mountain range. There could also be a free fall or something themed to a villian but then there is already tower of terror on property. So, what do you guys think????????

manutdfan1

Original Poster
The mountain could be like a volcanoe. There is already i ride in one of the paromounts parks that has a rollercoaster shooting out of a volcanoe so we couldnt do that. The free fall could work with that in some way. Or the rollercoaster could be just inside the volcanoe. And every thirty minutes or so they could shoot lava out of the top. That would be cool. Fake lava of course.:sohappy: . Again, what do you guys think????

manutdfan1

Original Poster
Luigi said:
Maybe the moutain could be based on the "Night on Bald Mountain" sequence in Fanatsia?

How about a River Styx (Hercules) water ride?

Does river styx have something to do with villians????

Figment fan

manutdfan1 said:
Does river styx have something to do with villians????

The River Styx is in Hercules. It where the souls of people who have lost their souls to Hades reside. Herc goes into it to save Meg. The River Styx is able to take away a person's youth if they are in it too long. It is endless if you watch the film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom