Viewing Magic Kingdom fireworks from the Polynesian Resort

Tuvalu

Where on the beach do you go? Or are there signs leading to that area?
There isn't a whole lot of beach area for viewing anymore since the construction of the bungalows. If that area is full, you can stand by a speaker on the walkway and hear the music. The better (unobstructed) beach area is on the other side of the resort by Luau Cove, but I'm not sure the music is piped in over there.
Really, you can hear Wishes? We have reservations at Ohana at 9:30 in April any advice?
If Wishes is at 10, you could arrive a few minutes early and request a window table, but odds are the folks at those tables will linger until the fireworks are over. If you don't get a window table, tell your server when you are seated that you plan to get up when the show starts. Simply leave 'Ohana and go out to the waiting area (where the big windows are) and watch from there. The music is piped in there too.

Upvote 0

cdeev8690

Just to give you a preview of the view from 'Ohana, this was a Snapchat I took and recently uploaded to my Instagram account. You can hear the Wishes music and the fireworks. I didn't have a window seat, as those round tables are for larger parties, but I did sit at small table along the inner perimeter of the room. Still a great view (along with an incredible meal)

Upvote 0
Thanks, I didn't know they piped the music in. I've seen the show just outside of Ohana in the Poly but I don't remember any music. Now I need to determine if I should try to get to the Poly early and hope for a pre dinner drink at Trader Sams or get there early to request a seat by the window. Hmmm

Upvote 0

Jess G

Thanks, I didn't know they piped the music in. I've seen the show just outside of Ohana in the Poly but I don't remember any music. Now I need to determine if I should try to get to the Poly early and hope for a pre dinner drink at Trader Sams or get there early to request a seat by the window. Hmmm

I love the bar right outside of Ohana they make amazing pina coladas... If I were you I would go there early, get a drink at the bar and request the table. Doesn't hurt to try and you'll still get an awesome drink lol it's a win/win :)

Upvote 0

blueboxdoctor

Never knew they had the music playing inside the main building, but they do have it playing along the beach so you can view the fireworks with the soundtrack. The new bungalows are probably in the way, but walk to the other side of the resort and you should be good. May also consider trying to view them from the boat dock. Should be a good view there with nothing in the way (other than possibly a boat coming to drop people off, but that shouldn't be a big deal, it's not like there's ever a lineup of boats waiting to dock).

Upvote 0

Tebo

We where there in November and watched the fireworks from a little beach on the east end of the property, close to the TTC (no music though). A lot of people watch from the beach near the pool where there are lounge chairs (with music I believe). The bungalows do not impede the view from either of these areas. I want to say the view was better from the eastern little beach area then from the pool beach area.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom