videotaping on rides question

bayoutinkbelle

Tell that to our latino friends that conveniently can't speak english.

Rather than use that broad brush to paint only one group, let's spread it out to include people who just plain can't follow directions -- English speakers or not. I have been on many a dark ride with people who speak English, hear the "no flash photography" and snap away anyway.

MattBoom

I've had them interrupt the ride audio to make an announcement that there was to be no videotaping on a couple of rides (Cat in the Hat at Islands of Adventure and Ellen's Energy Adventure at Epcot). How embarrassing. I've recorded other rides with no problem. ( http://www.youtube.com/mattroseboom )
the best thing to do is to check the safety signs outside the rides. They should usually tell you.

fudwrapper

if you use your viewfinder, you'll find that there isn't much that you can't tape. it does though, as people have mentioned, depend a lot on the CM. from one day to the next, it seemed like the rules changed! one day i could tape the American Adventure and the next day I couldn't! It's weird, but as long as you don't use the viewfinder or external lighting, tape away until they ask you to stop or mention that it is not permitted. Most CM's are very polite when asking you to stop. Unlike Universal. Boo Hiss!!!

:)

dolbyman

I think it might work if you filmed it in HD and played it back on an HD screen..... but maybe not.

well you could recreate the 3d effect .. with a lot of work (two 180° different polarized filmed versions) and then correct the view of the video for perfect fit .. time two dlp beamers .. polarize the pictures .. use 3d glasses .. and you're done) .. but stick to visit the park for the 3d effect :lol:

palmage

Rather than use that broad brush to paint only one group, let's spread it out to include people who just plain can't follow directions -- English speakers or not. I have been on many a dark ride with people who speak English, hear the "no flash photography" and snap away anyway.
Agreed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom