VIDEO - Wishes Magic Kingdom 40th Anniversary edition

ChristianG

I only thought it was going to be the finale. I was surprised when they used the perimeter fireworks in other parts.

Anyway, they should have added in a 40th Anniversary Tag. It would be awesome if they did! Oh well.. perhaps the 50th?

jjharvpro

I only thought it was going to be the finale. I was surprised when they used the perimeter fireworks in other parts.

Anyway, they should have added in a 40th Anniversary Tag. It would be awesome if they did! Oh well.. perhaps the 50th?

I'm putting money down that Disney is gonna make WDW's 50th HUGE. Just sayin..

llrain

same here, I think and hope actually that it will be like the 100th b day
celebration. That was actually one of my favorite celebrations for disney in recent history.
The special celebtations they did, the banners (remember they even had sparkly lights on them?), the merchandise and just everything they did for that celebration was really neat
Thats the last one i remember where it seems like alot of effort actually went into anything disney did. Now its just plywood cutouts for food and wine and flower and garden and a free cupcake for a birthday.

I'm putting money down that Disney is gonna make WDW's 50th HUGE. Just sayin..

Communicore

Thanks for sharing. I had a mediocre angle as I was sitting across from HOP as it was impossible to get to the hub area around 7 pm so I just stayed there through MSEP.

PyroKinesis

I have always enjoyed seeing the perimeter effects used in these Wishes shows.

Do they still use the full 360 during NYE shows?

menamechris

I've only seen the perimeter fireworks used twice but it is incredible when they do. I would love to see them use them more often.

It was fantastic seeing them every night during Summer Nightastic - but someone said it was apparently a nightmare... Who knew?

Slugger

It was fantastic seeing them every night during Summer Nightastic - but someone said it was apparently a nightmare... Who knew?

It's a big nightmare for people trying to leave work and go home since they have to close parts of Floridian Way and World Drive. You either have to wait until the fireworks crew gives the all clear or take Reams road to go home.

JWG

Nice to watch, thanks for posting.
I have to believe that, based on Disneyland's 50th, MK's 50th will be a big deal. We already know that we'll have an updated Test Track (well, a 9 year old new Test Track), a greatly expanded Fantasy Land, an Avatar world at AK and I'm sure a few other surprises before that time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom