Video Taping at Animal Kingdom - which is not allowed

RU42

Original Poster
I am working on putting together a comprehensive list of which rides allow and no allow video taping. I figure it is easiest to do it one park at a time...so

ANIMAL KINGDOM; which of these rides DOES NOT allow video taping:

Festival of Lion King
Pocahontas & Forest Friends
Kilimanjaro Safari
Wildlife Express Train
Conservation Stn/Rafiki Planet
Flights of Wonder
Kali River Rapids
Exped Everest
It's Tough to Be a Bug
Tricera Tops Spin
Primeval Whirl
Dinosaur

Thanks for your help!

RU

MommytoMJM

Well, I think no taping is allowed at ITTBAB because of copyright laws, but as far as I know, all the others allow taping if you aren't using a video camera that has a light.

mdisney

RU42 said:
I am working on putting together a comprehensive list of which rides allow and no allow video taping. I figure it is easiest to do it one park at a time...so

ANIMAL KINGDOM; which of these rides DOES NOT allow video taping:

Festival of Lion King
Pocahontas & Forest Friends
Kilimanjaro Safari
Wildlife Express Train
Conservation Stn/Rafiki Planet
Flights of Wonder
Kali River Rapids
Exped Everest
It's Tough to Be a Bug
Tricera Tops Spin
Primeval Whirl
Dinosaur

Thanks for your help!

RU

all stage shows you can record and who told you other wise lied to you, and most of the rides you can as well the main problem with Dinosaur and EE are both dark rides can you would need extra light to get the picture and you would ruin the effects the darkness causes.

mdisney

ru42 this is not april fools day and who told you that place back up names when u state the videotaping rules. also were did u pull this info from

dolbyman

ru42 this is not april fools day and who told you that place back up names when u state the videotaping rules. also were did u pull this info from

huh ? .. he's askin .. not stating :veryconfu

barnum42

mdisney said:
I don't want to come across all Grammar Police, but I have no idea what that sentence is trying to convey :confused:

RU42

Original Poster
mdisney said:

I beleive you are reading my request wrong. I supplied a list of rides/shows at Animal Kingdom and asked which, from that list, does not allow video taping.

I was asking a question, not making a statement.

Thanks everyone else for your help. (Mommy, good point I should have added - I never use external lighting.) Seems like the confirmed list on no recording is:
ITTBAB

Can anyone confirm EE's status?

RU

DigitalDisney

I've taped everything there with the exception of Primeval Whirl (haven't tried it yet)

I had to be very discreet with TTBAB. It took several attempts to get a reasonably good copy.

On Kali, I wrapped my camera with a plastic bag from your local grocery store.

summer

ive heard horror stories about people gettign seriously injured by the person in front of them on a coaster letting go of the camera. yes, you may think you can hold on tight, but are you willing to risk someone's life to get a video?

RU42

Original Poster
I apprecaite your concerns about camera handling on rides. I have done it for years out here at DLR and I take safety precautions.

DD/ISTC - thanks for the confirmations!

I was thinking of buying an extra UV lens and adhere a large ziploc bag to it (cutting a hole in the bag for unrestricted viewing.)

RU

summer

RU42, pray tell, what are these safety precautions?
i guess you are willing to risk someone's life. no matter what precautions you take, you are taking a risk- no matter how small that risk is, how would you feel if you or your loved one was injured in such an accident? i hope im never on a coaster with you.

RU42

Original Poster
Summer - I have decided not to respond because there is absolutely nothing I can say will affect your thinking. So, to prevent any potential problems I am bowing out of question.

Everyone else, thank you very much for your assistance.

RU

summer

takign a risk with someone's life- not wise.
i hope you hurt yourself. its funny that you wouldnt even tell me what these 'safety measures' are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom