VIDEO - Magic Kingdom 2010 July 4 fireworks spectacular - Disney's Celebrate America!

marypoppins68

I watched them from the Magic Kingdom tonight and they were FANTASTIC! Everyone should try and see them in person at least once. (The rain stopped just in time too.):sohappy:

carlamouse

Absolutely Fantastic!

Your video coverage is superb! :D I can't wait to see them in person next year when we visit before embarking on a 5-night Dream cruise.

TTATraveler

I watched them from the beach at the Polynesian last night, they were great! I think watching them from the Polynesian may become my new tradition.

MKWish650

Poly Beach is probably one of the best spots to watch a show with FULL perimeters, especially if you're looking for a good long exposure picture or to record video.

I have pics I took last night but I'm waiting to see what I can get tonight. Hopefully the weather is better. Water on the lens makes for crappy pictures. :brick:

WDWVito

Just Amazing!!
My family and I were on the Poly Beach last year on the 3rd for the show.
We were at the Luau and they stopped the show so everyone can go to the beach to watch the display.
That was our first day at wdw and the kids did not even get into the park yet. Great start to a great vacation.
We also did see the show on the 4th right in front of the castle!:sohappy:
(never will forget the show or the crowds)

Even while this was just a year ago, it brings back memories.
Thanks for posting this.

828tnt

great video!!!! the finale was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! off the charts awesome!

but, the first 12 min or so was bad. nice score but other than music, what else was there.

great finish, brought me to tears. but early on was snoozer.....

Disneykidder

It was beautiful. The Poly is def. a greater view than the Contemp due to the lagoon effects. I'd love to see it in person one day. Probably summer 2012. 2011 we are going in late July to renew our vows.:)

lbrad

AWESOME video!!!
Wish I could have seen them live &
Wish they would have used some more sentimental music
ie. Proud to be An American

Thank you for sharing :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom