VIDEO - Epcot 30th Anniversary fireworks HD

luv

That was an extremely well done video. :)

Did anyone else see birds?

We thought they must have released a dove, as it flew so low over us and at the perfect moment.

If it was Mother Nature or Disney's doing, it was magnificent. :)

828tnt

We watched from between France and morocco. It was amazing!

For days I've wanted my 1 year old son to be awake to watch the end of night firework show. Tonight he made it; his first time seeing fireworks! Talk about perfect! He lierally turned his head to my shoulder patted my back and quickly was asleep.

Thanks Disney! Great show!!!!

Did the finale remind anyone else of San diego's new year's show lol?

gbruenin

That was an extremely well done video. :)

Did anyone else see birds?

We thought they must have released a dove, as it flew so low over us and at the perfect moment.

If it was Mother Nature or Disney's doing, it was magnificent. :)

gbruenin

We watched from Italy, and when the WWIII barge went off it was so loud the birds flew the coop....and they hear fireworks every night. So, it was Disney's , but not planned.

Flip83

Watched from Canada. Gave us chills. I never scream after fireworks but we got rowdy in Canada lol. What a Finale!!

Beuford

It was ridiculous, the last ten seconds literally took your breath away. We even took a step backward as the noise and light was so awsome you couldn't help yourself not to do so.

emcclay

Watched them live on UStream last night, thanks to Beci! I was blown away and may or may not have shed a tear :)

Nmoody1

The fireworks were awesome.... But....

As a former world showcase cast member I can't help but notice that in recent years all of WDW fireworks have lost a lot of their charm - not the shows themselves but the actual fireworks - remember the unique colours of Reflections of Earth and the larger shells at various points of the show - compare a video of say 10 years ago to one today, is this Disneys attempt at using more Eco fire fly fireworks or just financial cutbacks?

Those final seconds of explosions were amazing! Well done to the pyro guys, and hoping it creates some buzz for a new show in our skies soon.... We can dream yeah?!?!

luv

Other people say it is me, but I think the bright white ones that light everything up have either become darker or they use fewer of them. They looked good on the 30 bday night, though.

TimeTrip

Other people say it is me, but I think the bright white ones that light everything up have either become darker or they use fewer of them. They looked good on the 30 bday night, though.
There was an explicit change made to how those are timed a while back IIRC.

It was an amazing show last night!!! Watched directly across from American Showcase. Final 10-15 seconds were incredible, and amazingly loud that several around us had their ears covered. Noticed that at the finale that several birds up and flew. So glad that our trip ended on such a great note!

PyroKinesis

Just outstanding. IllumiNations is truly one show that has stood and can stand the test of time. We will still be seeing this show in 100 years. Mark my words. Greatest show in the property. Greatest show in the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom