Video Editing

MikeHolden23

Original Poster
Hey Everybody, I just recently purchases ULead VideoStudio 9 for making a small business where I will be editing home videos and putting them to music and stuff and also making slide shows. I am starting to get familiar to the software, so now I have a question. Would it be possible to get little moving animations on some web site to go along with my transitions? For instance, I have been killing myself tonight looking for a moving animation of tinkerbell waving her wand so I could put that in the center of the screen as an overlay over the video and then have her wave the wand and then I would insert a transition making it look like she waved the wand to make the transition. I think that would look very cool. If anybody has any ideas on a site like this, please tell me. I am also alomost finished editing the DVD for my families Disney vacation so if anybody knows how to put it onto the internet so I could share with you guys that would be great! Comment Back!

New2WDW

I don't have much experience with video editing but you can post your video on youtube.com. Others have directed me to this site and it is free. Just link the video to a post here on this site. As far as Tink you could create images (the same size as your video dimensions) and insert them one at a time to create the effect! You would have to use a blue screen behind her or something so the image would show through after you removed the blue. Do you have Photoshop or ImageReady to do your images? If I have some time I will try to throw something together!

Hey, were you the guy that was doing his sister's room in Princess stuff? If so, how did it turn out?

tk421-sw

Yeah, It would be hard to overlay something like that, but yeah, youtube is good. You could do a color croma in Vegas but Im not sure in your program. :)

barnum42

I don't know know Ulead, I use the bug bound beast that is Pinnacle Studio, for which various plug in transitions are available. The same may be true for Ulead.

Alternatively, can you overlay still pictures with a transparent background? That way you could overlay several still frames of animation over the transition to create the effect you are after.

s2jrston

MikeHolden23 said:
Hey Everybody, I just recently purchases ULead VideoStudio 9 for making a small business where I will be editing home videos and putting them to music and stuff and also making slide shows. I am starting to get familiar to the software, so now I have a question. Would it be possible to get little moving animations on some web site to go along with my transitions? For instance, I have been killing myself tonight looking for a moving animation of tinkerbell waving her wand so I could put that in the center of the screen as an overlay over the video and then have her wave the wand and then I would insert a transition making it look like she waved the wand to make the transition. I think that would look very cool. If anybody has any ideas on a site like this, please tell me. I am also alomost finished editing the DVD for my families Disney vacation so if anybody knows how to put it onto the internet so I could share with you guys that would be great! Comment Back!

I believe the "Wonderful World of Disney" television show used a very similar effect between scenes or when the show started. Could you capture the Tink sequence and then color in the areas of the screen you want to be transparent?

I, like Barnum, use a Pinnacle product that does offer many transitions for sale but I don't remember seeing a TinkerBell. Seems like somebody would have one though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom