Victoria & Albert’s at Walt Disney World Resort Voted #2 Restaurant in U.S. by TripAdvisor | Disney

Phonedave

When it comes to "bang for the buck" V&A is outstanding. I know that many people feel that V&A is very expensive, and it is. But compared to some of the other places on this top 10 list, it is a downright bargin. Heck, compared to some places that do not even come close to making this list, it is still a bargin.

Just as comparison, Per Se is $325 prix fixe per person (now that does include tip) and don't even begin to think about the suppliments. I know, V&A has some suppliments on their menu as well (And I have broken down and had a few - Dover Sole, so worth the extra charge) but per se's extra $175 for the white truffles on your pasta - that gets real expensive real quick.

I complain a lot about how food at WDW has gone downhill while the place has become a massive cash grab. The one thing at WDW that totally bucks this trend is V&A. They have wonderful food, and do not blatnatly crank the price up (food like they serve costs a LOT to make, there is a lot of waste, and a lot of labor involved.

Last edited:

Hockey89

Original Poster
When it comes to "bang for the buck" V&A is outstanding. I know that many people feel that V&A is very expensive, and it is. But compared to some of the other places on this top 10 list, it is a downright bargin. Heck, compared to some placed that do not even come close to making this list, it is still a bargin.

Just as comparison, Per Se is $325 prix fixe per person (now that does include tip) and don't even being to think about the suppliments. I know, V&A has some suppliments on their menu as well (And I have broken down and had a few - Dover Sole, so worth the extra charge) but per se's extra $175 for the white truffles on your pasta - that gets real expensivce real quick.

I complain a lot about how food at WDW has gone downhill while the place has become a massive cash grab. The one thing at WDW that totally bucks this trend is V&A. They have wonderful food, and do not blatnatly crank the price up (food like they serve costs a LOT to make, there is a lot of waste, and a lot of labor involved.
Great insight as always... The food at per se is no better either... The view from up there at night is awesome though....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom