Via Napoli for lunch...reservation reccomended or not?

Animaniac

Original Poster
So I leave for WDW in just a few days. Been there 6 times but Via Napoli was still in the process of being built when I was there last year.

What's everyone's opinion?

bmarkelon

I always say that it's better safe than sorry. I haven't eaten there yet and don't know how busy/popular they are for lunch.

gardenia

I ate lunch there in January. It was busy, it was pretty good food. The server was charming. We had ADR's and we had to wait about 15 minutes. I wouldn't bet on getting in without an ADR.

Larry Mondello

Make a reservation. You don't want to miss the best pizza you'll ever eat in your life.

4913144402_25123dae21_b.jpg

Pioneer Hall

Always better to make the reservation if you know you want to go somewhere. With that said, I think it all depends on the time of year you go. In August I had a reservation for lunch there and had to wait about 10 minutes when I checked in. In November we didn't have a reservation and were seated immediately with a 2/3 full restaurant.

Larry Mondello

I really don't understand their reservation system. Last August we wanted a reservation at Boma at 6:00 pm. We made a reservation 3 months in advance and the only time available they had was 4:45 pm. We showed up at 4:45 and were seated. By the time we finished at 6:00pm the restaurant was never more than half filled.

Phonedave

I got seated for dinner at Via Napoli without a reservation in January. It was around 7:00 PM

Well,I had a reservation, they did not. :)

They could not find my reservation, but I still got in with just a 15 minute wait.

But it is always better to have one.

And while I don't know about "the best pizza I have eaten in my life", it was pretty dang good pizza.

-dave

disneypearl

I was there in January and got in without a reservation. Now that I have eaten there I will always make a reservation. I loved the pizza and would not want to miss out on it. Glad you have decided to make the reservation and enjoy your lunch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom