Via Napoli 'by-the-slice' counter taste test - what you need to know

friendofafriend

10/10? the taste testers need to eat out more often

I'd have to agree with the testers and rank Via Napoli at least a solid 9.5 on a pizza scale. I really don't think they were meaning to compare a pizza to michelin star dining. I consider myself a pizza enthusiast and try to taste some pizza in each city that I travel to, which is quite a lot as I tour with a musical production. I've even taken Scott's Pizza Tour in NYC (which is AMAZING!). Thin crust wood fired pizza is by far my favorite and Via Napoli ranks way up there with the big boys like Lombardi's, Grimaldi's and John's of Bleeker.

ddbowdoin

I'd have to agree with the testers and rank Via Napoli at least a solid 9.5 on a pizza scale. I really don't think they were meaning to compare a pizza to michelin star dining. I consider myself a pizza enthusiast and try to taste some pizza in each city that I travel to, which is quite a lot as I tour with a musical production. I've even taken Scott's Pizza Tour in NYC (which is AMAZING!). Thin crust wood fired pizza is by far my favorite and Via Napoli ranks way up there with the big boys like Lombardi's, Grimaldi's and John's of Bleeker.

read the thread and the OP... this is not about the restaurant but rather the QS by the slice option.

friendofafriend

read the thread and the OP... this is not about the restaurant but rather the QS by the slice option.

I did read the news piece and the OP, in it they are referring to the pizza INSIDE as being a 10/10 not the slice outside. I'm also not the one to first bring up the pizza inside here in this thread.

Directly quoting the article- "Our taste testers gave the 'by-the-slice' pizza a 4 out of 10, compared to the inside main restaurant pizza of a 10 out of 10."

Did you read it yourself? :confused:

OklaHoops

Via Napoli Pizza

Thanks for the warning on the counter service pizza. It would be better if they just served the brick oven pizza and stated "when available" at the counter so you can get the brick oven pizza instead of a blah imitation.:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom