Very Merry Christmas Party entry question

noname70

Original Poster
I've read where people have entered the MVMSP early (hour plus). They herd you into tomorrowland etc. But if you only go to the party that day (no parks) will they still let you into MK early? I mean, use : the party ticket only and not burning a hopper day.

DiPSU224

I was just on the phone with Disney dining and asked something similar to this. We have dinner PS for Cinderella's Royal Table and asked if we had to leave the park if we were attending MVMCP that night. She said yes that we had to leave the park and come back in at 7 with our tickets. Hope that answers your question. :)

jriddle

We went to the Christmas party last year on Dec. 2nd. We didn't use a day of our Hopper pass that day. We arrived at the gate to MK at 4:00 P.M. We were admitted & given a wrist band then. When the park closed at 6:00 P.M. we were asked to go to Tomorrowland & wait. The rides were already operating, & we were allowed in providing you had your wristband. We are going back again this year on Dec. 2nd again(My birthday). :xmas: :sohappy:

se8472

DiPSU224 said:
I was just on the phone with Disney dining and asked something similar to this. We have dinner PS for Cinderella's Royal Table and asked if we had to leave the park if we were attending MVMCP that night. She said yes that we had to leave the park and come back in at 7 with our tickets. Hope that answers your question. :)

Wait what time is your dinner? Last year people could come in as early as 4 with MVMCP tickets....I belive when I went I walked in about 5 or so to get my wrist band.

DiPSU224

My dinner is at 4. I figured it would at least take us till at least after 5 to get out of dinner so I asked her if we could just present our tickets and get our wristbands then. She said no, we would be asked to leave the park and then we could re-enter with our tickets at 7 when the event started. Is what the Disney operator told me incorrect? I'm glad I read this thread if I was given wrong information!

se8472

DiPSU224 said:
My dinner is at 4. I figured it would at least take us till at least after 5 to get out of dinner so I asked her if we could just present our tickets and get our wristbands then. She said no, we would be asked to leave the park and then we could re-enter with our tickets at 7 when the event started. Is what the Disney operator told me incorrect? I'm glad I read this thread if I was given wrong information!

I think it would be best to call or e-mail guest relations before you head down. I don't want them to have changed the rules on us and we not know.

I just remember how uncool it was to working T-land when all the other lands where closed for a hour and there CM's chilling we still had to work! But I think we had nice pay-back when they paid us for the press event in Oct last year and we didn't have to do anything but talk to the guest and eat the food in the hub

Then watch wishes for the 3rd time :D

Enderikari

se8472 said:
I think it would be best to call or e-mail guest relations before you head down. I don't want them to have changed the rules on us and we not know.

Hi There! Anyway, in the years past there have been certain "Merge" times where MVMCP attendees were able to enter into the park starting at 4 o'clock and were made to stay in Tommorrowland while the rest of the park... rested. If you come to the Magic Kingdom between 6 ish and 7, you will be made to stay outside the gates.

HOWEVER, there is *unconfirmed* talks of updating this system due to some guest complaints involving # of things to do in Tommorrowland during the rest period. *Most Likely* any new consideration to changing this plan will not go into effect until next year, but if there are any changes to this, I will post them as soon as possible.

WDWScottieBoy

dbrunnerwi said:
How do I get notifications to this thread without replying? Didnt there used to be a button?

First off, WELCOME! To answer your question, under Thread Tools....you can subscribe to this thread. It's as easy as that! I look forward to reading your future posts!

Scott

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom