Very late sept 03 trip report in brief... sort of

sept 15-28
we were at US/IOA for a full day (15th) and spent the night at Hard Rock, checked into CBR the next day (16th) and spent the day at US/IOA and had dinner at planet hollywood

then at WDW (since this is sept I have included the time of the late MK closings)

1. MK for a few rides and to say hello. Monorail to Epcot. rode a couple of FW atractions & watched off kilter then british invasion. took boat from Int Gateway to MgM and did a couple atractions there then returned to room in the afternoon. returned to MK for counter service meal and 8pm close

2. MgM from morning to late afternoon. return to CBR for swim and rest. 9pm Cirque and dinner at House of Blues

3. slept in at CBR shot lots of video of the resort swam ate ect. Epcot in late afternoon for a few atractions in FW saw Off Kilt & Brit Invas again. Illuminations

4. slept in, not as late MgM from mid morning to mid afternoon took boat to Epcot. cruised through epcot took monorail to MK . MK from late afternoon through 10 pm close. rode atractions dinner at tonys then more atractions and finaly spectro and Fireworks (FITS) 8pm close

5.Animal Kingdom from morning until after the parade. Hung out at the CBR pool and banana cabana in the evening and watched illuminations from the resort

6. Epcot morning through mid afternoon lunch at le cellier. monorail to MK atractions & FITS. MK until 8pm close

7.Animal kingdom in the morning to see what we mised from the other day. back to CBR for afternon swim. MGM in late afternoon, rode some atractions untill fantasmic

8. took the MK "keys to the kingdom" tour. Rode atractions all afternoon and evening dinner at tonys again and fireworks (fits) 8 pm close

9.MgM in the morning. bounce on the boat to the int gateway at Epcot. walked the WS and rode FW atractions all day and evening. finished up with illuminations.

10. loose ends MK in am DtD afternoon Epcot in evening. dinner at garden grill. illuminations

11. went to Epcot. Monorail to MK in afternoon. rode atractions all afternon & evening and caught spectro and fits one last time 10 pm close

12. started at MGM took boat to int gateway hung at Epcot for awhile and finished up the day at MK. (early closing 7?)

we got on the road about 830 pm

NOTE
we drive and get dream maker silver so we are lucky to be able to enjoy check out day at our leisure and take full advantage of our tix.

obviously there are many hilights that are not included in the outline of our travels now i will list a few of them.

the WORST thing that happened was on the way to MK by bus one day the tranny blew and the bus wouldnt move. help came fairly quick and we were on our way in no time. I just feel sorry for the people in the bus that was blocking traffic for us as we unloaded and boarded our new bus. theirs WASNT broken and they had to wait with us .. thanx.

i shot over 20 hours of videoat WDW! and still managed to have a great time! I captured the Skippy pre show at AE before it closed, off kilter 3x, british invasion in whole or part at least ELEVEN! times, 2 trips on the WDW RR, a trip on the TTA, spaceship earth, Cindys suprise celebration, small world, potc 2x, beauty & the beast, FITS 3x , Illuminations 3x, Spectro 2x, share a dream... parade 2x, jammin jungle parade, fantasmic, Illuminations from CBR 2x, lots of street shows at all 4 parks and the safari at AK 2x also about a half hour of various angles of the tree of life
i shot brief clips of indys stunt, hall of presidents, various monorail and boat trips, the inner cues for many atractions as well as the ride photos and exit areas (stores heh), jungle cruise, one mans dream displays and TONS of charecters around the various parks. Hours upon Hours of shots of everything you can imagine everywhere we went in WDW

I must say after having done it for the fIrst time on this trip i REALLY enjoy the triple park hop MK>Epcot>MGM in both directions

aside from various carts and counter service places we had dinner/lunch at least once at Tonys, planet hollywod, house of blues, le cellier, garden grill, sci fi, rainforest @ AK & the plaza on main st

We DIDNT get to disney quest, pleasure island, mini golf and my GF didnt get the dole whip she wanted. she wanted chocolate and pineapple and i talked her into the "classic" vanilla and the guy dint put any pineapple in hers so i got in trouble heh (she made me add that lol. p.s. aparently im STILL in trouble too hehe)

for the detail oriented, attractions I may or may not have already mentioned:
Cirque
Backlot tour
one mans dream
animation tour sans animators
beauty and the beast
RNR 4x
TOT 5x
sounds dangerous
indy jones stunt
GMR
star tours
muppetvision 2x
World showcase 1 full circle
spaceship earth 4x
ellens energey adventure 2x
body wars
caranium command
mission space 5x
test track 2x
sevral trips through both innoventions
living with the land
JIYI 2x
honey i shrunk the audience
ice station cool 2x
pagani trail
kili safari 2x
jungle trek
kali rapids 2x
tough to be a bug
primeval whirl 1x each side
dinosaur 3x
philharmagic 3x
hall of presidents
haunted mansion 5x
small world
peter pan 2x
snow white 2x
many adventures of pooh
tea party
splash Mt. 5x
BTMRR CLOSED
jungle cruise 3x
PoTC 5x
indy speedway
space Mt. 5x
tta 2x
buzz lightyear 3x
AE
FITS 4x
spectro 2x
SADCT 2x
Fantasmic
Illuminations 3x
Keys to the kingdom tour
jammin jungle parade
whew

I could go on and on .. ill answer anything that comes up. if anyone wants any elaboration on a particular point just say so

P.S. we enjoyed the keys tour but wouldnt ever do it again. after doing it once i dont think its worth the time involved to retake the tour

Syrinxx

Original Poster
as for memory , i marked down on the park map each time we rode an atraction and a calendar for what park each day
as for keys tour i cant remember her name but she wasnt very young and not very old, aparently she has been doing tours for awhile tho. I might remember if you could throw out a couple of names

p.s. the 20+ hours of video doesnt hurt the memory either lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom