Very Important! Please READ! Discount code CZF

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Please do not use this code unless you are a DisneyVISA card holder. If you do not have a DisneyVISA card, they will charge you the difference to make up the full rack rate. The information on Mousesavers is wrong about this code. Not everyone can use this code. ONLY the new VISA card holders can use it.

Pam

Dwarful

Hey Pam we got our new Visa cards about a week ago...there was alot of paperwork but no discount codes...did we miss out on something? or did they send it seperate??? Thanks

Upvote 0

Stitch79

From what I have seen they are not too vocal about the discount codes. If you notice on the Disney website there is no area to enter discount codes, and you have to bring them up on the phone, they do not offer them to you voluntarily. I believe only travel agents and some of the people when Disney know about them, but I could be wrong!

I usually try to check out Mousesavers, or like recently, talk to Pam about the latest way to get discounts.

Upvote 0

instidude

I just got the new Visa card, and you need to set up your account at:

Disney Visa Card Link

After you're set up, you can view the discounts for WDW, DL, Merchandise, etc. But there is nothing in the paperwork you get with the card to show you these, but they are easy enough to find on the website, once you're registered.

Upvote 0

SpongeScott

Originally posted by instidude
I just got the new Visa card, and you need to set up your account at:

Disney Visa Card Link

After you're set up, you can view the discounts for WDW, DL, Merchandise, etc. But there is nothing in the paperwork you get with the card to show you these, but they are easy enough to find on the website, once you're registered.
Thanks for the link. I've been too lazy to find it. Now their system is down.............:brick:

Upvote 0

no2apprentice

THANK YOU, PAM!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I called CRO and changed the discount code back to the original reservation. They did confirm that CZF is for Disney VISA card holders only. I would have hit the floor at check-in (or check-out) when they hit me with a bill to pay full rack rate. Thanks for the 911 on the 411.:)

Upvote 0

TCarbone

Ok, now this is interesting. I called CRO to check on my CZF discount and was told that it does NOT require a Disney Visa card on checkin.

My confirmation also does not make any mention of this requirement. Usually the confirmation (for a AAA or AP discount) mentions the special requirements.

What Gives?

Upvote 0

no2apprentice

That is interesting. When I called last night, I explained to the CRO CM what my concern was about the discount codes. He said to wait a minute and he'd check. I heard the keyboard being punched and after a few seconds he said that yes, the CZF code was for Disney VISA card holders. That was enough for me. I'm not going to risk a misunderstanding from CRO CM's for $10 a night, as opposed to full rates.

Hopefully Disney will get this discount code mess straightened out. Can anyone imagine the anger the resort CM's would face if someone thought they were getting a great discount only to find out they had to pay full rate? Talk about a nightmare.

Upvote 0

Mitzer

Originally posted by no2apprentice
That is interesting. When I called last night, I explained to the CRO CM what my concern was about the discount codes. He said to wait a minute and he'd check. I heard the keyboard being punched and after a few seconds he said that yes, the CZF code was for Disney VISA card holders. That was enough for me. I'm not going to risk a misunderstanding from CRO CM's for $10 a night, as opposed to full rates.

Hopefully Disney will get this discount code mess straightened out. Can anyone imagine the anger the resort CM's would face if someone thought they were getting a great discount only to find out they had to pay full rate? Talk about a nightmare.

That almost happened to me...but thanks to Pam, it didn't. Disney should disclose this at booking. They always ask if you have an AP or for your DC number when using those codes, so it would have been helpful the first time around. ALSO...Did you know that there is another code that gives you the same rate as the CZF but is for anyone. Did you use the AXA code? That one is more... They should have moved your reservation to the code that gives you the same discount. Call and find out. There are ones out there that aren't Visa only codes that have the same rates. Let me know if you need more info.

Upvote 0

TCarbone

After reading the past 2 posts, I called CRO again on this. Now I'm told that to use CZF, you must have a Disney Visa to BOOK the reservation.

It does not need to be used to pay for the reservation or eventual room charges. It DOES need to be presented at check-in for verification.

CRO is supposed to require proof that you are a cardholder before booking the discount code.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by no2apprentice
THANK YOU, PAM!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I called CRO and changed the discount code back to the original reservation. They did confirm that CZF is for Disney VISA card holders only. I would have hit the floor at check-in (or check-out) when they hit me with a bill to pay full rack rate. Thanks for the 911 on the 411.:)

No problem,

I'm always happy to help a fellow wdwmagic friend!

Pam

Upvote 0

Mitzer

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
No problem,

I'm always happy to help a fellow wdwmagic friend!

Pam

Thanks again Pam...because of you many people will avoid a bad situation when they get to Disney...because you caught this and the CRO people aren't. You're the best! :king:

Upvote 0

aTmfan

Some of these posts have me a little worried. I'm booked under code AXA (same rates as CZF) for room only at the Contemporary. I do not have a Disney Visa Card. Is this going to be a problem? Thanks!

Upvote 0

Mitzer

The AXA code is fine. It is for anyone to use. The CZF is the code that was given out and posted on MouseSavers.com that pertains to Disney Visa Card holders only. Pam just wanted to warn everyone, since it could possibly cause a problem upon check in. Disney is not disclosing this information when you use this code to book your trip with CRO. It is just a head ups warning from Pam. I doubt that Disney would get nasty if there was a mistake on their behalf. Not many people realized that this code was restricted. Luckily we found out...so that is what the post is about. Better safe then sorry. But the AXA code is ok...you should be fine.

Upvote 0

disneydentist

When we booked with this code CRO did ask us where we got it from. We told them from the credit card web site. That was the end of it. They didn't ask for any specifics about the card.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom