Very First Thing You Do....

Very First Thing You Do....

• Stay around the hotel and relax for a while.

Votes: 35 29.7%
  • Head out to grab some grub.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Run out to one of the parks right away.

Votes: 53 44.9%

• Total voters

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
What is the very first thing you do after you've arrived at WDW and checked into your hotel?

1) Stay around the hotel and relax for a while.
2) Head out to grab some grub.
3) Run out to one of the parks right away.

Belle13

Because we always take a very early morning flight that doesn't serve breakfast, we are usually famished by the time we check into our resort, so we usually grab something to eat before anything else. We don't usually do a park on the 1st day, but go to DTD, shopping, resort hopping, and have a great dinner, followed by PI, if no kids are with us...otherwise, we just hang out at DTD Marketplace.

Brett

It's a tradition for me. You gotta head over to EPCOT and ride Spaceship Earth. I'm not really sure how it started for me, but I always do it.

Tarzan266

First thing my family and I do after we've checked into the hotel is grab some food at the hotel (since we usually arrive during lunchtime) and then head right for the Magic Kingdom. :p

DisneyPhD

After check in we always take a picture of the room before we mess it up. Then we unpack some, marvel over how a few hours ago we were in Detroit and head out to the hotel restant for some food. We look over all the maps and other info the resort gives you.

In the past we have headed out the park on the frist day, but most of the time we check out the hotel. Go the pool if it is nice weather and then to DTD or other disney resort for dinner.

Last visit we got our baby to take a nap on the beach at Poly under one of the cabana's and then took the monrail around and had dinner at Con. It was really nice.

There is nothing better then that "first day at Disney feeling.".

Camelot

Well, it depended on when My friends and I get there...

When we drove two years ago, we headed straight for MGM, because we arrived really early in the morning.

When we flew there this past Dec., we headed to the hotel first, unpacked, and then spent the rest of the day at EPCOT...

RogueHabit

Flying from the UK, we normally aren't even out of the Airport until about 6:30pm so it's straight to the hotel, then dinner at Pizza Hut.

Next morning staright to the parks!

Lance

Well, we drive down, so we usually arrive in the evening.

So we almost always head over to the MK resorts and cruise around see what's new.

Tom Morrow

We usually arive around 12:00 PM. First thing we do, naturally, is check into our hotel. We quickly unpack everything, relax for maybe a half hour, then quickly hop on a bus to MGM studios. Its tradition in our family to go to MGM first and immediately head to Tower of Terror.

DanStat

We usually go eat at the Rainforest Cafe. Sometimes we get down there @ night, so we try and find a Cracker Barrel! :D

mickeyfan

We always head straight to a park..............not one in particular......we just go by what kind of mood we are in at the time!!

NowInc

Before i moved to Orlando..I would sleep in..and go to the parks at around noonish....once i lived there..i wouldnt go until 5 pm or so....

RyanS

well,usually my family and I get to wdw on the day of our arrival to florida. but this time we're going to be there for 3 days before we go to wdw. so,this time we'll probably go straight to a park after we unpack. the first place we always go to is epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom