Vero Beach Refurb Update

Mike730

Original Poster
I spent a few days at Vero Beach last week. The woman at the front desk said refurbishments at Building 15 and The Inn are completed. I had a room in Buiding 12, but I was able to get some photos from a family member who stayed in a Deluxe Inn room. They were very happy with their room. The cabinets have soft-close hinges and there is faux hardwood floors at the entryway and in the bathroom. The bed area is carpeted. Their only complaint was that the mini-fridge has no freezer.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Mike730

Original Poster
There was visible work being done all around the resort but not in any way that was intrusive. During our stay, the pool bar Bleachers and the Green Cabin Room were open but Shutters/Sonyas was closed. A morning buffet was offered at the Green Cabin Room and grab and go breakfast items(coffee, muffins, etc) were available in the room by the Spa. I think there was something done for dinner in the conference room near Shutters, but I have no review for these offerings because there's great restaurants in the area that we dined at instead.
Here's photos of the walls around Shutters by the pool:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Jonathan Gil

You say you stayed in Building 12 but posted no pictures, so I presume that building, or your room at the least, hasn't been renovated? I'm asking because we are going in the middle of August and staying in a 2-bedroom so I was curious to see the chances that we would be in a newly renovated room. Do you have any idea on this? TIA

Last edited:

Mike730

Original Poster
You say you stayed in Building 12 but posted no pictures, so I presume that building, or your room at the least, hasn't been renovated? I'm asking because we are going in the middle of August and staying in a 2-bedroom so I was curious to see the chances that we would be in a newly renovated room. Do you have any idea on this? TIA
Correct. My room was not renovated, and I didn't see any work going in Building 12. The woman at the front desk said that renovations are "taking a back seat" right now, but would ramp up again when the resort gets less busy. I assumed that to mean they had completed The Inn and Building 15 before the busy season and will start the other buildings when their capacity isn't needed.

cindy_k

Any pictures of the one bedroom update? I'm going in November and staying at a 1 bedroom for the first time.
Thanks!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom