Vero Beach Experts?

PineapplePrincess

Hello Friends!
My little family (myself, DH, and DD15) are fortunate enough to be DVC members! We are also fortunate enough to be staying at BLT for 8 nights, and Vero Beach for 3 nights this summer!
I'm looking for some tips from experienced Vero Beachers. DD15 loves the beach, so this side trip is for her. What is there for teens to do? She's pretty shy, so if it involves meeting other teens, that will probably be out, so she'll probably be haging with me.
I definitely want to do the pirate dinner. If anyone can tell me about the turtle programs, that would be great.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

twinnstar

howdy! i dont know how "experienced" i am, but i did visit vero beach for several days last year! it was wonderful!

i dont know about specifically teen things to do, but there is a ton to do that you could do as a family, or that she would probably like doing on her own. aside from the beach, theres a huge pool, jacuzzi, lots of places to just sit and relax outside. your teen might like the spa - it was SO nice! there is also great food, an arcade, outdoor movies, a mini golf course, lots of places to go walk around, a fire to sing camp songs around and roast marshmellows...pretty much everything youd expect from a Disney resort.

I dont have kids so I havent done any of the things you mentioned, but i do remember there are also excersions - but be careful cause a lot of them are super early in the morning, meaning - make sure you book them in advance so you have time! :) i hate to relay you to the website, but they really have everything listed there for you. Its really nice, but you know - its a resort, its not a park or anything, so there are limited things to do, but more than enough to fill 3 nights! http://www.disneybeachresorts.com/vero-beach-resort/activities/excursions

oh, also! your teen might enjoy the plethora of flea markets that line the main streets leading up to vero beach! you might have to go for a little drive, but if shes into that sort of thing, its fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom