Vera Bradley + Disney Prints = Happy Me

I am so excited about this announcement! I have been hoping that Vera and Disney would team up for years now and the time has come!! I can't wait until our fall trip so I can pick up a few pieces of Midnight with Mickey (the black print) in the World. It dulls the pain of not being able to take a Spring Break trip to WDW this year. . . as I look out the window at the mountains of snow in the front yard:(

danpam1024

Love my Coach bags, but my Vera bags are WAY more functional- and I don't go broke buying all the matching accessories. I'm a little OCD and I love all of the pockets- there's a place for everything :)

I_heart_Tigger

Never been a big fan of Vera bags. They remind me of diaper bags for some reason. I could see getting one as my "knitting" bag but I can't see walking around with one. What on earth do you wear when your bag is that loud? I'll stick with Dooney & Bourke and Harvey's for my Disney purses.

Magikal

Love the Vera bags! I just hope they'll make matching wallets! That's one of my pet peeves with the D&B's, aside from the insane price. I like the D&B crossbody, but the size is totally impractical. I can barely reach my fingers in it without the top of my hand coming out feeling & looking like it was run over a cheese grater. It's so small that the zipper takes a layer of skin off when you try to get something out of it. I prefer not to be assaulted when trying to retrieve items from my purse & have it cost me nearly $200 to boot! I did really like the larger MK one last year though with the the lands on it. I came close on that one had hubby not been in tow.

LuLaSue

Okay, I'm sorry, I don't like them...:( I am trying to and it's just not happening. DH has been buying me the Dooney's for some time now, he has spoiled me with a wonderful collection. I love each of them and try to rotate them out. I used to be a Coach girl but I actually prefer the quality of the Dooney bags.

Lucyred

Promo Code DOONEYTEN will get you 10% off a Disney Dooney online at at the Disney Store right now. Plus they have shipping for purchases over $75 for anyone interested.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom