Vera Bradley + Disney Prints = Happy Me

NYwdwfan

Original Poster
From the Parks blog - and might I add - YAY!!!!!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...a-bradley-to-bloom-this-fall-at-disney-parks/

ver850262SMALL.jpg

I’m excited to announce that new Disney-inspired handbags and accessories by Vera Bradley will bloom this fall at Disney Parks. Known for their stylish quilted cotton luggage, handbags and accessories, Vera Bradley has been infusing color into all aspects of women’s lives for more than 30 years. Disney Theme Park Merchandise worked closely with Vera Bradley to develop two new patterns that will appear on items this fall. I spoke with Cathy Dawson, merchandiser for accessories at Disney Parks, about these colorful additions.
“We are thrilled to introduce Vera Bradley to our accessories assortment,” exclaimed Cathy. “In recent years, we’ve seen several guests in our parks and resorts sporting fun, colorful bags by Vera Bradley. Even our Disney Cruise Line team recently added some items by Vera Bradley to the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. We thought it would be wonderful to add a splash of Disney to these popular and colorful accessory items.”

vpa840251SMALL.jpg

The new Disney-inspired patterns have names, which is something Vera Bradley does for all of their patterns. Cathy said the black pattern is called “Midnight with Mickey,” while the pink pattern is named “Just Mousing Around.” These patterns will be seen on duffel bags, totes, cosmetic bags and more.
When released this fall, guests will find these items at select locations in Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. They will also be sold via the Disney Parks online store at a future date.
If you plan on visiting the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, please stop by the Festival Center, located between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy in Future World, to get a first look at these bags on display. The festival runs from March 6 through May 19, 2013.

NYwdwfan

Original Poster
RIght off the bat I am planning on a "mini-hipster" for park use in pink, and an "on the go" bag in black (matching wallet, of course). I got a mini-hipster in blue for Christmas from my husband but haven't used it yet - and we aren't going back in 2013 - so I am wondering if I will be able to exchange it with the receipt once these new prints debut?! Better start saving my money!

sweetpee_1993

Dooney bags are too expensive, but I love them!:(
VB bags aren't my fave, but if they're a bit cheaper, I'd love to have one of the black ones!:)
I also do prefer Coach. I'm an Outlet woman! I know they're "last year's" bags, but I can get a good bargain!;)

I used to buy Coach at the outlets. That's how I got my scribble set. When I sold all my old Coach bags it was that scribble set that brought me the most $$. I got at least what I paid if not a little more. Sometimes last year's patterns hit their popularity after they aren't easily found anymore. You never know.

I got out of the Coaches because Coach doesn't offer any services (cleaning or repair) for their bags. Dooney does. Harvey's does. Ever have Tiffany's jewelry? They offer cleaning & repair on their stuff. If I can buy brands that offer services when needed for their products, I do. Personal preference. ;)

Figgy1

Showed these to my wife last night...she loves them. Lucky for me she has several Vera bags and luggage already...and can always use more, which means less Dooney and therefore less money...yeah.
There is a Vera Bradley outlet at the Premium Outlets in Orlando, and my wife scored a crazy deal on a tote to match her garment bag while she was down there last week. Yes, she enjoys outlet shopping and I especially enjoy the savings.
Last year's bags equal this year's savings.
Have you been hanging out with @real mad hatter? LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom