Veggie at norway's princess breakfast?

Kgoulash

Original Poster
In planning stages and thinking about meals :)
Dh and I are vegan and last trip had a great breakfast at o'hana and a so so one at conderella's table. I was looking at norway's breakfast esp since my daughter loves frozen, has anyone had experience at this rest as a vegan or even vegetarian?
Thanks in advance :)

PrincessNelly_NJ

Dh and I are vegan and last trip had a great breakfast at o'hana and a so so one at conderella's table. I was looking at norway's breakfast esp since my daughter loves frozen, has anyone had experience at this rest as a vegan or even vegetarian?

I've been to akershus but I am no vegan. I would think they just don't provide you with meat. They have a buffet station with various items. Also, unless something was recently announced, I do not believe you can meet Anna & Elsa at Akershus. They do have a meet and greet in Norway though.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Actually, I think vegan would be tough at Akershus breakfast. I was vegetarian for quite a large part of my life and can't imagine eating there. At least as of now, Elsa and Anna do not meet in the restaurant. The cooked food is bacon, sausage, eggs, and potato casserole with cheese. The cold buffet is cold fish, cheeses, baked goods, and some fruit. Not a whole lot of variety to the fruit usually, either. I would suggest contacting the restaurant directly and you can find out what the chefs usually do for vegans, but I don't see Akershus as a great vegan option.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Allears.net has some excellent pages with info about both vegan table service and vegan counter service options in the parks. I have used them extensively in the past.

LucyK

I'm a piscatarian and went once to Arkershus for lunch. Good options for vegetarians but if you're vegan you might be stuck eating fruit. Take a look at the menu on Allears.net like the past poster said.

Kgoulash

Original Poster
Thanks, I generally don't eat breakfast at ts restaurants because that's the hardest meal for the chefs it seems, I hate paying those prices for fruit! Guess we will stick to ohanas, and maybe some oatmeal at the castle :)
Thanks again

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Thanks, I generally don't eat breakfast at ts restaurants because that's the hardest meal for the chefs it seems, I hate paying those prices for fruit! Guess we will stick to ohanas, and maybe some oatmeal at the castle :)
Thanks again
I have the same issue, regardless of any dietary concerns...

Breakfast always seems a bit overpriced for what you get when I have it at restaurants compared to the later offerings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom