Values all booked up May 2-4th!!

jlsHouston

I'm so totally frustrated with the passholder spring discount deal right now. Sometimes it will give me a list of available resorts and the rooms within each resort and sometimes it will not. I managed to snag CSR for the dates I wanted. If you ask me, May is looking like a very booked month on property for the resorts

star77kc

Original Poster
I'm so totally frustrated with the passholder spring discount deal right now. Sometimes it will give me a list of available resorts and the rooms within each resort and sometimes it will not. I managed to snag CSR for the dates I wanted. If you ask me, May is looking like a very booked month on property for the resorts
I'm with you on this one. A 5% resort room discount for pass holders is ridiculous. It does seem like with the past year or so, there really hasn't been any "slow" time. I'm guessing maybe that's how they can justify the rates and discounts. Supply and Demand. I still may think about switching to offsite where I will pay half of what I'd pay on site. Decisions, decisions.

cw1982

New update on the update! I was able to switch from Movies (5% off) to Music (25% off) today! SCORE! Looks like my mommy get away is going to be great!! :)

Awesome! Just goes to show that persistence pays off when booking at WDW... I happened to stumble on a ADR for dinner at BoG, which is something I had assumed was way out of reach because we didn't even book our trip until 90 days out. Now I'm keeping an eye out for a later time, but if not, at least I have something ;)

Congrats!

star77kc

Original Poster
Awesome! Just goes to show that persistence pays off when booking at WDW... I happened to stumble on a ADR for dinner at BoG, which is something I had assumed was way out of reach because we didn't even book our trip until 90 days out. Now I'm keeping an eye out for a later time, but if not, at least I have something ;)

Congrats!
Congrats to you!! Getting an ADR for a BOG dinner is quite an achievement!! Have a great trip!!

SecondStarTilMorning

Update: I was able to book at All Star Movies!!! I saw a spot this morning, and jumped on it. Unfortunately, being a pass holder only got me 5% off. I was told if either of the other All Stars or Pop opened, I would get 25% off. I thought this was a bit weird, but that's ok. I am going to keep my eyes open for those resorts to open for a better rate, but overall, I am just happy to have gotten what I did!! Yay me!

You should have checked with Orbitz. They have 15 percent off and the values are available for those dates. They buy blocks of rooms from Disney and often have availability when the Disney website doesn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom