Value Resort Input

Gagesmom314

We are going the last week of May. We are going to stay at a value resort. Which one would you suggest and why? We will have two rooms for 3 adults and a 6 year old and 8 month old. Thank you in advance for all your help!

3fordisney

We have stayed at each of the values once with a second visit to Pop in April. Movies has the best Theme of any the values. It feels more Disney Like. Pop is great because there is only one stop for the buses, whereas at the AS, you will stop at each one along the way. If you are like us, we usually don't spend that much time in our room and are not looking for a "resort" feel. I personally do not find the values tacky. I think the themes are fun and the decor is unique.

Pop has the best gift shop of any of the values. We are staying in a preferred room this time. We like the food courts. It gives everyone a variety of items to choose from without having to dress up and sit down to eat.

Whatever you choose, you are going to have a great time! There is nothing like being at WDW. We can't wait to get there!!!

Upvote 0

maelstrom

If you're going to get two rooms, I like the look of Pop Century the best. I've never stayed at a value resort, but if/when I do, it will be Pop Century. I like the themeing better and the food court is great and the lobby reminds me of the Contemporary's lobby for some reason. The food court has so many options and that in and of itself makes it a great place to stay. We sometimes go there just to eat in the food court (we're just a food court kind of family, lol).

But have you thought of getting a value suite (I think they're at AS Movies). They have a seperate bedroom with a full or queen size bed (I forget which), then a pull-out sofa, chair, and ottoman in the living room. That might also be a good option because it still has two bathrooms, but also has a kitchenette and the living area during the day. It also makes more room to put the baby's crib.

Upvote 0

goofyfamily

We have stayed at Pop once and Sports 3 times. My advice is pick the one that has the theme your kids like . we chose Pop because it had just opened . It was fine , but since we have done Sports (2 Boys) they prefer that one over Pop. So I think it all depends on your kids interest . They are all fine. Pop was a little duller for us and some of the bus stops are the furthest away at the parks. So for us Sports it is.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom