value deal question

sueybee

Just wondering if anyone could tell me, if I book a vacation online now for the end of next August, will they adjust my pricing if value deals become available before I leave?

sueybee

Original Poster
Yes but with Kingdom Konsultants can you put a $200.00 deposit down and pay the rest off gradually or do you have to have the funds when you book it?

Upvote 0

Cruiseketeer

I believe you do the $200 deposit and have to pay the rest 45 days prior to arrival. I would bet they will apply payments in between.

I am sure one of the agents will answer though

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've booked two room-only stays for next year [June and August] through KK, both only required a one-night deposit, remainder payable on check-in. If a deal comes along, I can change my reservation to whatever package includes the deal and then I think it has to be paid in full 45 days before check-in.

Contact Pam, Marie, Jamie or Evan at KK and whichever one you go with will be very helpful! Here's their contact info:

Pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
cruises@kingdomkonsultant.com (this takes care of all cruise line inquiries. We do book ALL cruise lines)
vacations@kingdomkonsultant.com (This is for vacations to any destination in the US, Mexico, Caribbean, Canada, Europe, etc)

Marie
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com

Evan
Evan@kingdomkonsultant.com

Jamie

Jamie@kingdomkonsultant.com

Upvote 0

AEfx

Belle or Pam are sure to pipe up and confirm, but booking through an agent like KK carries the same deposit/pament guidelines as a package booked directly through Disney.

AEfx

Upvote 0

AEfx

I've booked two room-only stays for next year [June and August] through KK, both only required a one-night deposit, remainder payable on check-in. If a deal comes along, I can change my reservation to whatever package includes the deal and then I think it has to be paid in full 45 days before check-in.

Room only : One night's deposit, must be cancelled within 5 days of arrival for full refund. If you cancel within the 5-day period (or just don't show up) they keep your deposit of one night but you don't owe anything either.

Package : Requires $200 deposit, balance must be paid by 45 days before departure. Cancellation much stricter.

In many cases, unless there is some amazing package deal (like free dining, which won't be happening next August you can be assured), it's smarter to book room only and buy the tickets seperately. It's the same price (Disney packages cost the same as the two individually) yet you have a MUCH more flexible cancellation/change policy.

Good luck!

AEfx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom