Valet Parking any Closer???HELP!!

trainertj

Original Poster
Just wondering if you use Valet parking at Universal..Do they park your car real close to the front gate, or do you still have to walk a pretty good distance like you do when you pay for regular parking?
thanks!!

JROK

You are parked in a lot behind the Cineplex so you still have to walk from the theater to whichever park you want... I think it's only like $13 or something... but you avoid the people movers from the parking lots... all but one... it's really nice when you're leaving the parks and are tired... don't have to look for your car or anything...

BeachClubVillas

The valet parking is very nice. It drops you off an escalator flight and a quick moving sidewalk away from the entrance to City Walk. It's still a long walk to the entrance to the two parks, but it makes a big difference at night when everyone else has to go all the way back to the garage.

Hope this helps. :wave:

crazydaveh

Honestly, I think it's a waste of money. Yes, you save a few minutes of walking to your car and the stress of getting out of the garage with all the other crazy driving tourists at the time... But to me, I'd rather walk to burn off the beer I've consumed that day!

trainertj

Original Poster
So....I answered my own question. Just got back and used the valet, and found it to be a good choice especially when you have been on your feet all day, and are going back to your car. I would definitely use valet again.
Thanks for everyone's input.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom