Valet Contemporary parking question...

Kristamouse

I do not want to brake any rules.
We are staying off site. We have NO dining plans at Contemporary.
Caw we pay to valet park at the Contemporary and walk to and from MK?
Because we HATE leaving MK at nightšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™ˆšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

DisneyJoe

Suggestion - take a bus to MK from your resort, when you are ready to leave, walk to the Contemporary, call an Uber or Lyft, you'll pay the same or less as valet parking and you won't be breaking any rules, you just won't have your own car.

Upvote 0

Janir

Suggestion - take a bus to MK from your resort, when you are ready to leave, walk to the Contemporary, call an Uber or Lyft, you'll pay the same or less as valet parking and you won't be breaking any rules, you just won't have your own car.

I may have to use that trick myself!

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

Original Poster
We are thinking of Uber, but we have 6 kids and two need car seats.
Next time I am in the car I am calling Comtemporary directly because I keep
Reading if you pay for Valet you can park...
Thanks!
We have done Uber wit the two of us and it was a piece of cake:)

Upvote 0

Dave B

They have always let us pay for Valet and park even without ADR's, not sure what the other poster was referring to. Maybe if it is a holiday or very special time, heck we have parked in the self park lot without issues, we just tell the security guard we are interested in looking around the hotel. Also all the restaurants allow walk up, you do not have to have ADR to eat there, you might have a wait time, but we have gone to Chef Mickey's many times without an ADR, we had like an hour wait, but we just looked around the resort

Upvote 0

The Pho

They have always let us pay for Valet and park even without ADR's, not sure what the other poster was referring to. Maybe if it is a holiday or very special time, heck we have parked in the self park lot without issues, we just tell the security guard we are interested in looking around the hotel. Also all the restaurants allow walk up, you do not have to have ADR to eat there, you might have a wait time, but we have gone to Chef Mickey's many times without an ADR, we had like an hour wait, but we just looked around the resort
I drive over there to eat at The Wave sometimes but with no reservation and security has yet to ask me anything. Just always get waved through. Iā€™ve seen a few people claim that they wonā€™t let you in, but Iā€™ve yet to experience that at any resort. Quite a few people already park at Contemporary and walk over the Magic Kingdom anyways.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom