Vacation Planning

savannahsmiles

How early do you guys think is too early to begin planning your trip. I just decided this week to go back to Disney for 4th of July. Am I going to drive myself crazy with planning too far ahead???
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

lebernadin

I don't think its ever too early to do anything with re to Vacations/Weddings/Big Functions et al.

There are definately many advantages to booking flights/hotels in advance. But on the converse, you can find great last minute deals as well. But 4th of July at WDW is something i'd recommend doing ahead of time.

Just think, you'll save some money by doing it now and can then spend the next 6 months looking forward to the FUN, because the details are already taken care of.

As far as flights go, after 9/11, i booked a ton of cheap flights going thru til the next summer capitilizing on an uncertain time. $425 R/T Boston to Tokyo was one of the prices i always remember. :D

Upvote 0

Disneydogs

We're going Christmas 2004 too and we mad eour reservations last month. Just peace of mind knowing you've got everything set especially during a busy season. Have a great time.

Upvote 0

MagicalMonorail

When should we book reservations for the last week of February or first week of March? What's the latest we can probably get a reservation if we're staying at Old key West or Wilderness Lodge?

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Originally posted by Disneyfan81
When should we book reservations for the last week of February or first week of March? What's the latest we can probably get a reservation if we're staying at Old key West or Wilderness Lodge?

Of this year or next? This year...better do it soon.
Next...you have plenty of time.

We are planning our summer trip now...and the rooms are starting to fill up. (had to move our days around once already. )

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

We always book eleven months in advance, because that's as far ahead as we can use our DVC points. But we start planning much sooner!!

It's never too early to start planning. We do a detailed itinerary with where we are going to be every day, including meals. It's part of the fun :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom