Vacation Planning Video

Dan4121972

I ordered a Vacation Planning Video from the Walt Disney World website about two weeks ago, and I have yet to receive it. Have any of you ordered/received a video lately. Does the process usually take so long, or should I try ordering another one?

JRawkSteady

My girlfriend just received the one she ordered 3 months ago. Didn't really help since our vacation was May 12 - May 21...hehe oh well. I had the 2005 video...the 2006 is no different except for Expedition Everest and I think there's a few extra things about Soarin'...but I'm not positive.

Upvote 0

NeedABreak

I don't know what thier system is but I have ordered them and gotten them in just a few weeks and then order at a diffrent time and I don't get them for months.

they most likely ship them all out at one time. Wait for a few thousand orders to build up and then send them all at once to save on shipping.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The DVD available in the UK is now the same with a brit bit about flights n tickets taged on. Its 2005 with a breif look at EE construction.

It is definately the best one yet.

Upvote 0

KrazyKemp

I waited for at least a month before recieving mine in the mail...

It's always fun to watch it though, except for....well, Luke.

-points both index fingers at camera- Good times, indeed!!:cool:

:brick:

Upvote 0

Dan4121972

Original Poster
Internet version....

When I try to view the online version of the vacation planning video, it prompts me to fill in my information, such as name, date of birth, etc. Once I do that, it just takes me back to the screen, and I can't seem to view the online version. Have any of you had the same problem?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom