Vacation Planning DVDs

seabreezept813

What happened to these? Is there any way to get Disney to mail you one still? We like to watch as a family, but pulling up their slow website on my tv is a nightmare. Thanks to anyone with insight!

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
You can find the WDW Vacation Planning videos on Youtube. People always post them. You can also view past vacation planning videos from earlier decades. It's fun to watch the ones from the 90s.

Upvote 0

LeighM

I was told they no longer send out DVDs and there is no place on their website to request one. I used to order them every year. When they stopped updating them regularly, I would send out the duplicates to friends planning trips. Glad I always kept one for myself because I love those DVDs :)

Upvote 0

Missing_Aria

You can still have one sent to you.

I don't think you can, I filled out the online form for one and it just took me to an online collection of videos. I don't know if signing up to get to these videos still offers you potential savings codes but I have yet to get one from video sign ups.

Upvote 0

seabreezept813

Original Poster
I had read that if you call and request them you could still get a physical copy. But when I called the lady legit didn’t even know what I was talking about🙄 we got our tv from someone else so we can’t figure out how to get it in our name to make changes to the apps etc so using the internet on it is a huge pain. We are still a family that watches dvds.

Upvote 0

Cetta

I have one from about 10 years ago....I watched it so much before our 2009 trip that it is all scratch. Pretty sure it wouldn't even play. I loved watching them, but I decided that I don't want to show my kids (who have never been) too many videos or photos so that they are even more amazed and in awe the whole time. Not sure if that's a good idea or not.

Upvote 0

Jedi Stitch

I don't think you can, I filled out the online form for one and it just took me to an online collection of videos. I don't know if signing up to get to these videos still offers you potential savings codes but I have yet to get one from video sign ups.
Huh, Sorry to hear that. I put in for a video at the beginning of the year, and I must been one of the last ones to get it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom