Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Not really into watching it

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • What vacation planning DVD?

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

NickMaio

Original Poster
Got to watching the 2018 WDW Vacation Planning DVD.
Realizing that we have been doing this for over 10 years now as a pre vacation pump up/tear up:).
It has become a big part of our trip. Sometimes we watch it at home months before and watch it a couple of times. Sometimes we watch it in the car on the way there. Either way we love the DVD's. We even save all the previous years and keep them in a special place.

Thought I would ask around - Is the Vacation Planning DVD part of your vacation ritual?

crxbrett

Got to watching the 2018 WDW Vacation Planning DVD.
Realizing that we have been doing this for over 10 years now as a pre vacation pump up/tear up:).
It has become a big part of our trip. Sometimes we watch it at home months before and watch it a couple of times. Sometimes we watch it in the car on the way there. Either way we love the DVD's. We even save all the previous years and keep them in a special place.

Thought I would ask around - Is the Vacation Planning DVD part of your vacation ritual?

You bet it is!!! All of them! Hahahaha I actually have a weekend at DL planned in July and my GF and I are going to spend 3 or 4 hours in the hotel just watching a ton of WDW promo videos and old resort channel videos and planners from the past! We love it! Gets us even more excited about the trip.

I even find myself quoting some of the old videos. Yeah - I am THAT geeky. :geek:

danheaton

I used to love these videos, and the old ones are amazing. The more recent videos are too promotional and mostly just dull. They could do a lot more with them, and it's just not there for me any more. I still have a bunch of our old ones, though!

KBLovedDisney

I say since nostalgia is playing a heavy part in today's media, bring the 4 back with a brand new in depth vacation DVD.
maxresdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Disney, just bring these guys (and their kids:cautious:if they got any) back. We miss this kind of vacation planning promo.

Cmdr_Crimson

I say since nostalgia is playing a heavy part in today's media, bring the 4 back with a brand new in depth vacation DVD.
maxresdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Disney, just bring these guys (and their kids:cautious:if they got any) back. We miss this kind of vacation planning promo.
I would give anything for them to be back for the 50th anniversary vacation planner irregardless if it was a online video instead of a DVD. I could do without Luke but, Dave, Erin and Stacy are still good for the video. Also I found out recently Erin Cahill did get married as I found out on her Facebook.

KBLovedDisney

I would give anything for them to be back for the 50th anniversary vacation planner irregardless if it was a online video instead of a DVD. I could do without Luke but, Dave, Erin and Stacy are still good for the video. Also I found out recently Erin Cahill did get married as I found out on her Facebook.
But we need our thrill seeker guide! Maybe someone who is less High School Musical Zac Efron-y and more Ryan Reynolds-ish to click with today's kids:cautious:

KBLovedDisney

Vacation Planning DVD w/ Deadpool confirmed? I could get behind this!
Since superheros are the big thing now, get the entire Marvel crew to give us the goods on Disney. Heck, Thor giving us family rides and get Loki to give us the rides for thrill seekers!

Deadpool should parody the meet & greets

Edit: I mean, I could so see Deadpool running up to Gaston and jumping in his arms. Ends up where Gaston is holding him up bridal style.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom