Vacation Music Video

Hey everyone I just came back from the world last week and had what we realized was the best trip we have ever taken. We went with 3 other families and a few first timers, so it was really amazing to see their faces light up at the spectacular Disney magic we are fortunate to experience every year. Sadly, one of them got severely sick and attempted to do as much as possible, but still said he had a great time regardless!
Anyway, I have created a video of our memories that i would love for you to check out and provide any feedback. Enjoy!

DisneyBeatles

Original Poster
Thank you so much guys! It means a lot to me. I remembered this song from an ad Disney had years ago and thought it would be perfect!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Sweet! Nice job! Good music choice and very well put together. I give it a 9 outta 10,
The vertical iphone video is the only thing keeping from being a 10 outta 10!;)

It looks like you guys had a blast - DUH!!

DisneyBeatles

Original Poster
Sweet! Nice job! Good music choice and very well put together. I give it a 9 outta 10,
The vertical iphone video is the only thing keeping from being a 10 outta 10!;)

Yea while we were there it didn't even occur to me, it was just an instinct position to tape something the quickest in the moment. Boy was I upset I did that when I watched it all at home! Can't do anything about it though. Thanks for the great feedback!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Yea while we were there it didn't even occur to me, it was just an instinct position to tape something the quickest in the moment. Boy was I upset I did that when I watched it all at home! Can't do anything about it though. Thanks for the great feedback!
Of course I'm being hyper critical (because you asked for feedback), Otherwise I would have just said:
"Short, Sweet Great Music -- you did an amazing job!!";)

Longers

Lovely video with great music. It's given me inspiration to put some snippets together during our trip this year! Thanks for sharing, looks like you had a blast

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom