Vacation Home rentals

tobedard

Original Poster
Anyone have experience with renting a vacation home in the Disney area? If so, can you recommend a company or person to rent from? We're plannning a relatively large family reunion/vacation for summer '06. :brick:

brich

The past few trips down we have rented a home. It work great for 6 adults and 2 kids. Check VRBO.com. We stayed in a development called Formosa Gardens Estates. It was 5 minutes to the Animal Kingdom. Very close and very easy to get to. PM me if you want more details. I can give you info on the homes we've rented. We love the rental homes... :D

coasterphil

We used AAA Dream Homes, and it was great. They upgraded up to a 4 bedroom, and we had a private pool for only 119 a night. Check in and check out were easy. Our house was about 10-20 minutes away from all of the parks. Definitely perfect when you don't mind missing a little of the magic.

KelsaBels

We have used All Star Vacation Homes on a number of occasions and have always found the homes and services to be amazing! I would highly recommend checking out their website at www.allstarvacationhomes.com. All of their homes are within 5 minutes of the parks, and they have many homes at different sizes and prices. The homes are beautiful and the staff has always been wonderful and has helped quickly with anything we've needed.

bobr0001

We used the site www.onlinefloridavillas.com, some great deals renting direct from the villa owners. We rented a 4 bedroom house w/pool for $90/night. That price included all taxes and pool heat. It was a low season rate.

DISMUM

there are lots of sites where you can rent direct from the owner but if you are after personal recommendation of homes then get in touch as I have lots of contacts that may well be able to help you out . How many are there going is the most important questions as that will determine what size home you need , what dates and for how long are ? All the communities are within 15-20 mins drive from the parks so none of them are that far away but be advised theat ther eis a big new road being constructed in the Formosa Gardens areas although it doesn't directly affect that particular community .

MareSINY

My family has rented vacation homes twice now from the same place. They are called Sterling Vacation Homes, their website is sterlingvacationhomes.com. The first home we rented was smaller, and further from the parks. The second one we rented was in Formosa Springs, a private gated community right at the back door to the parks. It was a large, beautiful house and perfect for a big family gathering. The woman Roberta who owns the homes is very nice and helpful. I've recommended her to many friends.

dsp2

KelsaBels said:
We have used All Star Vacation Homes on a number of occasions and have always found the homes and services to be amazing! I would highly recommend checking out their website at www.allstarvacationhomes.com. All of their homes are within 5 minutes of the parks, and they have many homes at different sizes and prices. The homes are beautiful and the staff has always been wonderful and has helped quickly with anything we've needed.

We have used All Star as well and are planning another trip in April.The ease of location is great and having your own place to make meals and relax away from the crowds is great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom