News V.I.PASSHOLDER Days Coming in June at Walt Disney World

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney has announced that limited-time V.I.PASSHOLDER Days are coming this June.

Here's what Disney has shared - more details will be announced soon.
  • No, it’s not your imagination—a new Passholder magnet is coming! Check out the special sneak peek video and see if it sparks any guesses as to who will be featured.
  • Passholders will have a limited-time, exclusive space to rest and cool off with dedicated seating (subject to availability).
  • Passholders can enjoy increased discounts on select merchandise and dining locations across Walt Disney World Resort, including select EPCOT International Flower and Garden Outdoor Kitchens.
  • New Passholder exclusive treats will be available for purchase.
  • Passholders will also get a chance to capture memories of their latest park visit with two limited-time photo ops.

DreamfinderGuy

Passholders will have a limited-time, exclusive space to rest and cool off with dedicated seating (subject to availability).
So what Future World lounge do we think they'll use this time? I say, as if they're not just gonna rope off half of the American Adventure rotunda or something.

Ayla

Disney has announced that limited-time V.I.PASSHOLDER Days are coming this June.

• No, it’s not your imagination—a new Passholder magnet is coming! Check out the special sneak peek video and see if it sparks any guesses as to who will be featured.
  • Passholders will have a limited-time, exclusive space to rest and cool off with dedicated seating (subject to availability).
  • Passholders can enjoy increased discounts on select merchandise and dining locations across Walt Disney World Resort, including select EPCOT International Flower and Garden Outdoor Kitchens.
  • Passholders will also get a chance to capture memories of their latest park visit with two limited-time photo ops.
🧐 🤔 🧐 🤔

So I guess AP's aren't quite selling like hotcakes, huh? 😂

Nubs70

So, I get to pay for privileges that allow me to pay for additional products and services?

Mmmmm, ok.

trainplane3

So what Future World lounge do we think they'll use this time? I say, as if they're not just gonna rope off half of the American Adventure rotunda or something.
Maybe Norway or Morocco? I expect low effort. Something that can be setup or removed very quickly. It would be very cool if they used the Land or Seas lounges but I wouldn't ever expect it.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So, I get to pay for privileges that allow me to pay for additional products and services?

Mmmmm, ok.
Which shell is the ball under?
1684161703788.jpeg

DreamfinderGuy

Maybe Norway or Morocco? I expect low effort. Something that can be setup or removed very quickly. It would be very cool if they used the Land or Seas lounges but I wouldn't ever expect it.
Can't use Land, doubt they would give up the ability to rent Seas just for passholder appreciation. Only other remotely feasible choices are SSE and Mission: Space, but I don't see either happening.

cranbiz

Monaco works, There is an unused restaurant available. I would much rather see restaurant Marrakesh open back up though.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Sea World's annual pass is the best value in town. You get free beers, buddy passes, lounge access, and discounts on the all day dining plan.

As to the topic of this thread/OP: lol. Welcome to the recession.
and they have some really nice coasters as well. More than any theme park in Orlando actually. Sure it’s not Disney by a long shot but it is a good value I agree

They also have half off day tickets on Groupon often

Disney Dead Head

where is the VIDEO? "Check out the special sneak peek video"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom