• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Using the AP strategy.....

Stephen9871

Yeah, I just checked again. It is definately an annual pass rate. Regular rate is listed at $206.10 per night and APH rate is $154.00 per night.

Are you checking rates through Universal's web site or Loews web sight? That might make a difference. Hopefully you can find the rates soon. Good luck.

danpam1024

Yeah, I just checked again. It is definately an annual pass rate. Regular rate is listed at $206.10 per night and APH rate is $154.00 per night.

Are you checking rates through Universal's web site or Loews web sight? That might make a difference. Hopefully you can find the rates soon. Good luck.
logging on Universal passholder's page, then it re-directs to the Loew's site for booking.

Stephen9871

I just went through the Universal passholder's page and I'm getting the $154 rate for APH. I usually go directly through Loewshotels.com to check rates.

draybook

Original Poster
Must be the difference in our travel dates or possibly kids' ages, because $177 is the best I'm getting on their site. However, paying $800 for four APs instead of $1500 for two sets of 3 day park to park tickets is worth it by itself.

danpam1024

Must be the difference in our travel dates or possibly kids' ages, because $177 is the best I'm getting on their site. However, paying $800 for four APs instead of $1500 for two sets of 3 day park to park tickets is worth it by itself.
the math works out in my head that you can stay an extra day:D

Stephen9871

I believe the $177 rate is for a Fri. or Sat. check in. The $154 is for a weekday check in as far as I can tell.

draybook

Original Poster
I believe the $177 rate is for a Fri. or Sat. check in. The $154 is for a weekday check in as far as I can tell.

That would explain it, as we are checking in on a Friday. We might have to change that to Thursday, since we're most likely flying.

Need a new theory. I put Thursday as the check in and it was still $177. That's still worth it though.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom