Using Fake Names on E.T. Adventure

tweektweak

Original Poster
Has anyone ever used a fake name on the E.T. Adventure? I've only done it once. I was Maggie, my older sister was Lisa, and my mom was Marge, from the Simpsons. The employee working there thought that was really funny.

Thrill Seeker

I'm pretty sure everyone does that. I was Leonidas once...
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ScorpionX

I am planning on doing either "Mickey," "Figment," or "Dreamfinder" when I go on the ride the next time that I go to Universal Studios Orlando.

FigmentFreak

I was with a large group and we had everyone give the same name "Fred" we filled up the entire car so poor ET just kept saying Fred over and over again.

RSoxNo1

We'll try and put together something like the Bart Simpson prank call names, or something that's more elaborate like:

Frank
Anne
Stien

daikonjam

Me and my friends went in with names from Eureka Seven (it's an anime) eureka, anemone, and holland.

ET said something like ANNEE MONNEE HOW LAN EEREEKAA

ScorpionX

I remeber when me, Figment, Diddy Kong, Isabella (Phineas & Ferb), Annie (Little Einsteins) and Minnie Mouse went on this ride. This is what we did with the names:
  • Me = Joey
  • Figment = Ross
  • Diddy Kong = Chandler
  • Isabella = Rachael
  • Annie = Pheobe
  • Minnie = Monica

Hot4Hudgens

The last time I visited Universal and rode ET I was with an ex-girlfriend of mine who had a pretty uncommon name. When they asked her what her name was and she told them they asked her to choose another name because that one wasn't in the system.

adamneely

Last time I rode ET my mind went blank and I just spurtted out the first name that came to my mind, Jackson. I have no idea why that happened, I was meaning to say my name. But my mom got a huge kick out of it, and I thought the idea of using a different name was a fun idea to bring me back into a ride that is quite old.

AswaySuller

Hot4Hudgens is right.
If it's a really unusual name they won't have it and they will ask you to select another.
It's not like ET just strings syllables together to make the phonetic sound of a name... it has to be in their computer.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Hot4Hudgens is right.
If it's a really unusual name they won't have it and they will ask you to select another.
It's not like ET just strings syllables together to make the phonetic sound of a name... it has to be in their computer.

I thought he used a speak and spell. Come on if the technology was there in 1982, why isn't it available now?

SOLISIMO

I actually find somewhat childish when people give ficticious names to get a laugh. I just present them my id with Mike Rotch.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom