Using Disney Visa Reward Points

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
We will be staying 10 days. Everyone was excited about getting MB, and the kids are getting old enough to earn some independence. So, if they want to run grab a churro, I won’t have to wait in line with them or dig out some other form of payment.

Thanks for the info. I’ll just clear everything at the front desk. At least I have some info to work with now.
They have changed the room charge policy in the last couple of years - be advised. They will charge it to a credit card either daily or when you reach a certain amount…so it’s important to get in the habit of going to the desk and using the rewards card each day.

Good news is nobody goes to the desk anymore…which is pleasant as the desk banter is a lost human art. Another thing we’ve sacrificed for tech.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I used it for everything on my last trip as well. What I found with the app, however, is that I had to re-enter it with each purchase. I never found a way for it to be stored in the same way my credit card is stored.
Same with Disney gift cards. I don’t know if it’s an iOS thing or an app glitch…but it wipes it every time.

correcaminos

I used it for everything on my last trip as well. What I found with the app, however, is that I had to re-enter it with each purchase. I never found a way for it to be stored in the same way my credit card is stored.

Same with Disney gift cards. I don’t know if it’s an iOS thing or an app glitch…but it wipes it every time.
Not a glitch. Just not something they allow. I suggest to both in the future save the numbers as a text file. If worried put it in a secure folder. Then copy and paste the number from your text file in every time you want to use it. That's how we deal so I don't even have to carry the card with me for mobile ordering.

Po'Rich

Not a glitch. Just not something they allow. I suggest to both in the future save the numbers as a text file. If worried put it in a secure folder. Then copy and paste the number from your text file in every time you want to use it. That's how we deal so I don't even have to carry the card with me for mobile ordering.
That's a good idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom