using cast member discounts with free dining?? ADR change?

bgoebel

my brother is starting an internship at disney world this august. I know he can get room discounts if he books the room and he gets some free tickets... we were thinking due to this fact that we may go again this December (went last December and it's our new favorite time to go). I just saw free Dining posted on my Mousesavers Newsletter for the time we would go. Does anyone know how that works if you are using a cast member discount for rooms and some of the tickets?? I would greatly appreciate any help?? Also I've always done the 180 call in reservations..does anyone have a link to information about the new online system and isn't it 90 days now for ADR?? Thanks so much in advance to my favorite forum out there!!!

Pioneer Hall

You can't combine discounts on reservations. If you use the Cast Member discount, then you can't get free dining and vice versa. If you go with the free dining package, then you can get one day base tickets on your package and then get the CM tickets separately to get that discount if you so choose (and if the price difference is enough to justify that).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom