Using an Orlando Flexiticket while staying at WDW

Hank Scorpio

Original Poster
Hi all, does anyone know how easy it is to visit the attractions covered by the Orlando Flexiticket (Universal, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens) from WDW if you don't have a car?

I will be staying on property in September, and just wondered how i'm gonna get to these attractions - particulary Busch Gardens with no car. I went to Orlando in 1998 and there was a free coach that took us straight there, but that was staying offsite.

I know that along with the Orlando Flexi ticket you get free transportation... can you get free transportation from WDW, or do you have to get somewhere else to get on the free transportation?

I read on these forums somewhere that there is a free coach from somewhere on property that gets you to SeaWorld and Universal, but the Cast members don't mention it as they are in agreement with local taxi firm, so if you ask them how to get there they just offer to call you a taxi.

Can anyone help? Cheers :veryconfu

Ultra Magnus

Originally posted by Hank Scorpio
Hi all, does anyone know how easy it is to visit the attractions covered by the Orlando Flexiticket (Universal, Islands of Adventure, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens) from WDW if you don't have a car?

I will be staying on property in September, and just wondered how i'm gonna get to these attractions - particulary Busch Gardens with no car. I went to Orlando in 1998 and there was a free coach that took us straight there, but that was staying offsite.

I know that along with the Orlando Flexi ticket you get free transportation... can you get free transportation from WDW, or do you have to get somewhere else to get on the free transportation?

I read on these forums somewhere that there is a free coach from somewhere on property that gets you to SeaWorld and Universal, but the Cast members don't mention it as they are in agreement with local taxi firm, so if you ask them how to get there they just offer to call you a taxi.

Can anyone help? Cheers :veryconfu

My party will also be having the transport dillemma, as we too will be staying onsite but hope to take in the attractions of Universal and Busch.

As far as I know, the Flexticket does allow free transportation to Busch on something called the Shuttle Express, unfortunately this bus leaves quite early in the morning and also from several hotels on I-Drive. The website is http://www.atlasmc.com/bgse . The timetable can be found on this site, therefore to go to Busch you have to plan for a REALLY early start.

I too have also heard rumours of a coach that leaves the TTC to go to I-Drive. Unfortunately I have no further info, just to confirm that something exists...

Let me know of how you plan to get around in the end. :D It might help us as well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom