USAIR to JOIN MAGICAL EXPRESS GROUP!

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
Caught the following 'blurb' from the Orlando Sentinel and not sure if it has been reported here yet. If so...keep walking....nothing to see here! :lol:

Great News for USAir flyers to WDW!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Disney and cruise vacationers traveling on US Airways will soon have one less travel headache: transporting their luggage. US Air is the 11th airline to join Baggage Airline Guest Services Inc. to partner with Walt Disney World, cruise lines and other hotels to provide baggage transport and remote airline check-in services.

The business allows passengers to skip baggage claim at the airport when they arrive in Orlando. When they arrive at participating hotels or cruise lines their luggage will be delivered to their rooms. The service also allows departing passengers to print their airline boarding pass from their hotel lobby.

kjrmorgan

We're heading to WDW on Thanksgiving day :D and wanted to know if there been any confirmation regarding Resort Check-In for flights on USAir? I know this was mentioned in the past, but I haven't found any additional information on this? We'd love to use this since we're traveling with 2 kids (4yrs and 1 year old) and this would be extremely helpful.

Tiggerfanatic

I'm heading down on Tuesday via US Air. When I picked up my vacation packet form AAA, the agent told me that US Air was NOT a participating airline for resort baggage check-in for our return flight.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
In all fairness, AAA is not USAir or Disney, and thus can't speak for them :)

JPVonDrake

To clarify...

US Air is currently NOT a participating airline for the Disney Resort Airline Check-in Service.

At this time, the service is only available to those Guests flying domestically on the following airlines:

Alaska Airlines
American Airlines
Continental
Delta Airlines
JetBlue
Northwest
United/Ted

I will be happy to post any information on additional airlines as they are officially anounced and operational.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom