Upstairs at Magic Kingdom

JustAFan

Original Poster
I understand a lot of (if not all?) the 2nd stories on Main Street are facades. I know Pinocchio Village Haus has a 2nd story that is accessible to guests, as does Cinderella's Royal Table in the castle. I'm wondering are there other functional 2nd stories (guest accessible or not)? Liberty Square and Fantasyland both appear to have 2nd stories, but I wonder if they're facades, storage, offices, etc. Anyone know?

kap91

Columbia harbor house and diamond horshoe have second floors accessible to guests.

the building attached to the hall of presidents has a second story that has been accessible at certain points in its history.

kap91

Didn't read your initial question fully...there are plenty more buildings with non-guest accessible second floors. All of Main Street for sure with offices. Depending on what you're looking for, nearly all of them have second floors of some kind - at the very least for equipment access.

JustAFan

Original Poster
Didn't read your initial question fully...there are plenty more buildings with non-guest accessible second floors. All of Main Street for sure with offices. Depending on what you're looking for, nearly all of them have second floors of some kind - at the very least for equipment access.
Ah ok. BackDoorDisney posted on Twitter (Jan. 29, ) showing the upstairs windows of Main Street buildings were just a facade. I suppose it's possible that behind the wall that sits behind the windows is room for office or storage.

Animaniac93-98

Ah ok. BackDoorDisney posted on Twitter (Jan. 29, ) showing the upstairs windows of Main Street buildings were just a facade. I suppose it's possible that behind the wall that sits behind the windows is room for office or storage.

The second picture in this tweet is from Disneyland Paris. You can see their City Hall through the drapes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom