Upgrading annual passes at time of renewal.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
What is the policy on upgrading an annual pass at your time of renewal? If I upgrade from a seasonal pass to a premium pass will I be charged the renewal price for the premium pass or the full price for the premium pass?

figmentfan

I had the same problem last year.....

I was a long time seasonal passholder, for about 9 years. I was planning to go to Orlando for a non-disney related function in the middle of July (during the black-out time). But, I decided to go to Disney for a little vacation. So, I wanted to upgrade from a Seasonal to an Annual Pass. I called the Passholder phone number (1-407-560-PASS) and I talked to the representative on the phone. I told them that I wanted to upgrade my Seasonal to a Annual, and I would like the renewal rate of the Annual Pass. He put me on hold, and then came back and said it can be done.

So, I got an upgrade from a Seasonal to an Annual at the Renewal price of an Annual.

Wait for your renewal time, which is usually a month before your expiration or anniversary date, then call the passholder number. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the info. The wife and I are contemplating switching to the Premium AP this year. We have been going so much as of late we could almost make up the price difference in parking alone. Any one know what the renewal rate is on the PAP?

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

If you qualify for the renew discount (you are within 30 days of your expiration date) then you will get the renewal rate for any type of Annual whether you are upgrading or downgrading to FL Resident Seasonal, 4 Park Annual or Premium Annual.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Ducky_Love

Well...

Master Yoda said:
Any one know what the renewal rate is on the PAP?

It was $370 before tax for mine last year, but I am a Florida resident. I would guess an out of state renewal is about $75-$100 more. Someone else probly has an exact number for you.

Hope this helps! :wave:
Ducky!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom