Upgrading a room

disney dude

Hiya,

We are staying at AKL from 02 until 07 November and am currently booked in a Standard room. I have spoken to WDW reservations about possible upgrade to a Savannah room, but unfortuntely not available at this time. How easy is it to upgrade a room at Check-in if it becomes available and for those who have stayed at AKL is it worth changing rooms ???

Cubs Brian

The savannah views are really nice but it depends on which savannah(I think there are 4 of them). You have a descent chance of upgrading, but it won't be free. You may have to pay the difference between the standard and savannah rate.Sometimes there may be a discount but it's rare.

Upvote 0

hcphish

We upgraded from standard to a pool view and I'm glad we did. Not to say the standard room was not nice but I really enjoyed the view from several floors up. We were lucky enough to get a view of some of the animals as well due to the angle of our patio.

As long as there are rooms available when you go it will be extremely easy to upgrade, but like it was said before be ready to pay up unless you are lucky and they offer you a discounted rate.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom