Upgrade to mod resort?

Disdude71

Original Poster
They offered it for the same rate as Sports. I was wondering if a big group was coming into Sports that day and they need the room? I took the upgrade. I never stayed there before. Its my last day and will be spending it mostly in the parks so I don't get alot of time to enjoy the resort, but it was a nice surprise anyway.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
If its a free upgrade that usually means they messed something up.
I'm not a fan of Coronado but hey if its at no additional cost I wouldn't turn it down.

Disdude71

Original Poster
Thanx for all your input, everyone. Like I said, I have never got this before from Disney and got the call out of the blue from them so I was a little suspicious of it at first. and I used to work in the hospitality industry! I did take the upgrade, though. It's all set up in MDE now. Looking forward to it. Never having stayed at CS before I am unfamiliar with it. Is the check in desk now in the tower?

Tinker218

If your trip is this coming week, good for you! You would have been inundated with cheerleaders! I am going down with my granddaughter and daughter in law. We are staying at the BWI though. Her cheer competition is next Sunday, the 9th, but everyone arrives on the 6th or7th. They are staying at Sports and Port Orleans.

Disdude71

Original Poster
If your trip is this coming week, good for you! You would have been inundated with cheerleaders! I am going down with my granddaughter and daughter in law. We are staying at the BWI though. Her cheer competition is next Sunday, the 9th, but everyone arrives on the 6th or7th. They are staying at Sports and Port Orleans.
Cheerleaders at the Sports, you mean? Well, that makes sense. I am assuming they needed the room which is why they offered to upgrade me to another resort in the first place. I am not arriving to Coronado until the 12th but will be staying at Movies for a few nights before. Good luck to your granddaughter on her competition!!

jaklgreen

Cheerleaders at the Sports, you mean? Well, that makes sense. I am assuming they needed the room which is why they offered to upgrade me to another resort in the first place. I am not arriving to Coronado until the 12th but will be staying at Movies for a few nights before. Good luck to your granddaughter on her competition!!

This is good to know. I arrive at Movies on the 10th. Hopefully most will be gone within a few days of that. Wish they would upgrade me. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom