Upgrade to Annual pass?

sporadic

Original Poster
I've seen some information on upgrading your multi-day tickets to annual passes, but it all seems rather dated and I don't see anything on Universal's site. Our family of four will be staying at the Royal Pacific with 4 day park hopper passes. Anyone know a ballpark number of what'd it cost to upgrade the tickets to annual passes, provided they still offer it?

JoeCamel

I know you can upgrade before you use the last day but the cost I don't know. Try calling guest services, they are great and I am sure they can tell you your options

sporadic

Original Poster
I just checked and it looks like the cheapest AP and and 4 day hopper are the same price at $239. Our return trips would be on non-blockout days anyways, so the cheap ones would work out. Should be the same cost I'm guessing. I'll call them and check on it, thanks!

sporadic

Original Poster
I talked to guest services a while back and they confirmed I could upgrade to an annual pass, but I would prefer to do it in person. Are there people at the hotels who can handle this, or do I need to visit one of the parks? We were planning on doing a power pass for the kids and preferred for the wife and I, as we aren't able to visit with the kids during the blockout dates anyways. Figure the 10% discount on merchandise and food would almost cover the upgrade for what we spend on a week long trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom