Updates to the MK Classics

Tigggrl

Originally posted by pheneix
>>>pretty major rehabs are still in the picture for DL<<<

If you consider them to be on the scale of Pirates or Small World, then yes. Other than that, the only thing DL will be getting is a new parade (actually the current parade running through WDW's Magic Kingdom, but still).

I wouldnt bet on that just yet;)
There are some really cool plans on the drawing table still:)
And I have heard they are bringing the MSEP back, with new floats....Yay!

General Grizz

CoP should not be going anywhere. :animwink: It would be excellent to see an updated ending (even though I am really happy with the current one), but hope the musical score can remain...the theme song...and of course, revolving! (literally) around progress!

If Disney wants to axe the CoP, they should first consider opening the attraction on a non-seasonal run, with advertisment (even on television!), a special marking on the map, and of course, banners outside. This is what SHOULD have been done for Walt's 100th...and yet...it was closed!

Let's hope this isn't Disney's intention, hiding it TO close it. But from where I stand right now, it's not going anywhere... :animwink: :)

adr315

Originally posted by Tigggrl
Wellll....
according to the resort...it is:)
and they have new plans in the works for the 50th anniversary

No, seriously..... the only 20K rides were in MK (RIP), and the new one in TDS (which isnt even underwater)....... DL had the Submarine Voyage in TL, but they never had 20K... thats FACT....PURE FACT... ask anyone

pheneix

>>>wouldnt bet on that just yet
There are some really cool plans on the drawing table still<<<

There's a difference between the drawing board and reality.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom