Update to SGE

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I don't know if someone could confirm what I saw yesturday, but I believe they added or replaced some parts of the show. Basically what I could tell was some of the surround sound effects in the seat (kids saying this was cool, Kid saying go stitch go, and kid setting the plot "He's rewiring the teleporter") and the end movie was different(not going to spoil it, but its funnier). The story ran a little smoother than before, and the ride didn't break down as bad. (Ex. when someone stops the shoulder rest before they go completely down, actually broke down the ride earlier this week and yesturday the CM was actually going from seat to seat and could adjust the shoulder rest by hitting a button underneath the seat.) Anyways I just noticed this while I was down there this week. Thanks for reading!

-SIR-

awesome... I was hoping they would work on it a little more... maybe the plot is a little mre obvious now... when I was there you could barely tell what was going on...

Brooke

I noticed a new ending on Friday but I didn't notice any other changes...probably because all these little girls were screaming and I couldn't hear anything!

BTW - Was the ending a scene of Stitch on the castle? Because that's the new one I saw. I was wondering if they had more than one ending now or something.

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
ya instead of the astro orbiter. You are right on the girls screaming OMG! They were out of their minds with the screaming. If its a good sign the little kids were laughing during the ride now.

BWG22

Yes, Yes! Changes just in time for my vacay this weekend.:D More Info, Comparisons please! I was looking forward to see what all the hooplah was about, although a change might make my experience more enjoyable.

CTXRover

Hopefully this was just the first of a few changes to come. I'm curious as to the ending change. From what I've read in another thread, it sounds similar, but a different MK icon is used. Does it actually make the ending any better?

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
General Grizz said:
Thanks!

Was it less dark?

Was there more Stitch?

Did the cannons attack the walls?

How much crying was there?

Was there chilidog breath?

I like the ride the more I go on it. I am either being brainwashed, or I can find more of the cooler elements

There seemed to be more flashes of light.

I think when he jumps off of you to go back up, right before emergency power comes on, he comes back for about 5 seconds. I could be wrong this is coming straight from memory.

I didn't see the cannons attack the walls and no visible damage to walls, but there seemed to be more water splash back and/or spitting when he is not visible above the show floor. This may be because I had a different seat, but there seemed to be alot more water everywhere.

The kids seemed to be fine after they got past the inital shock of a bouncing shoulder rest and darkness. The teenage girls were the problem this week. Alot of the Spring Break crowd just acting goofy.

MMm Chili Dog. Hey my Chili Dog! :D There seemed to be a pre chili dog smell when he was actually eating it and then the full blast after the burp. I dont know if that was added.

There also seems to be a new spiel before you go inside about flash photography and video taping, at least thats all I got from it people were talking at the top of their lungs so I couldn't hear alot of it

The only bad show I saw just in case you were wondering was the water bottles people lazly threw down, and from one angle of the show room you could actually see stitch go down into the tube instead of disappearing.

I would have taken pictures, but I chose to respect the show.

I think if the childrens voices were added to surround sound in the seats it was to calm down the younger children in the crowd. Kinda of a monkey hear monkey do. There was a lot of real child laughter in the 3 times I went in yesturday.

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
CTXRover said:
Hopefully this was just the first of a few changes to come. I'm curious as to the ending change. From what I've read in another thread, it sounds similar, but a different MK icon is used. Does it actually make the ending any better?

!SPOILER!
They take him to the castle, and he crawls on the castle to Cinderella's (sp) door I think he knocks then says, “Cinderella your prince is here". Something to that effect... She says "You are not my prince" He runs out and proceeds to lick the camera like in the other video. The Galactic Federation is not as dumfounded as last time they just sound frustrated and the captain immediately tells them to release the recruits. It just seems to flow smoother.<O:p</O:p

Figment1986

warlord said:

!SPOILER!
They take him to the castle, and he crawls on the castle to Cinderella's (sp) door I think he knocks then says, “Cinderella your prince is here". Something to that effect... She says "You are not my prince" He runs out and proceeds to lick the camera like in the other video. The Galactic Federation is not as dumfounded as last time they just sound frustrated and the captain immediately tells them to release the recruits. It just seems to flow smoother.<O:p</O:p

Wow.. that seems better..... so.. how much of the story problems are left???
any??

PlaneJane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
NemoRocks said:
Does the video change at night? Are all of the castle decorations visible?

Actually no it doesn't change and the decorations aren't in the video. I am guessing they used some stock photo slapped it on as background scrolled as stitch was moving and then went to a zoomed background as stitch goes into Cinderella's room. Probably a quick fix or a lazy fix whatever your attitude to it is

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom