Upcoming promotions

Mrlounge

So we are deciding on a trip in June and saw on the Disney site that the free upgrade on tickets promotion expires just before we want to arrive at WDW. Knowing that space fills up quickly, should we wait a few more days to book our trip (in case there is another promotion)? Or should we go ahead and book this week?

Does anyone know of any upcoming promotions? Are there usually promotions one right after another? Thanks!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I would not suggest waiting. If anything you can modify a ressie. June is extremely busy and there might not be any promotions. If anything, book a room-only rate to secure a room, you can add a package to it later.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Book through Kingdom Konsultants [a WDWMagic sponsor] and they'll keep an eye out for promotions for you :sohappy:

[or so I've heard :lookaroun]

Upvote 0

marlaymike

I got a bad report on calling and making changes to make modifications. . . We called it was cheaper, we changed our reservation and three days before the trip they called saying it was a wrong quote, and the price was as I first made my reservation. That was on November and still waiting for a formal asnwer from customer services. I have called several times (to Audra) and no answer. . . They sent me an e-mail that she wanted to talk with me, but now answer in her phone.

Be careful with modifications by phone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom