Upcoming Disney Animated Blu-rays

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
A list of upcoming DAC blu-ray titles (in North America) for those curious:

February 27, 2018

Lady and the Tramp (Walt Disney Signature Collection)

Saludos Amigos / The Three Caballeros (75th Anniversay Edition) [Disney Movie Club Exclusive]

June 5, 2018

Peter Pan (Walt Disney Signature Collection)

What's left? The following titles have yet to be given dates:

Make Mine Music
Melody Time
The Black Cauldron

Last edited:

mavlax20

For this year, I'll be getting Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, and Little Mermaid for sure...not sure about the others. I do want the classic animated Disney movies, but haven't really watched them when I got into high school and on, so 2000 and on...however now I am starting to get back into them.

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
On a similar note, Mickey's Christmas Carol will be given a 30th Anniversary Edition release on November 5th:

76164_large.jpg

It will feature 95 minutes worth of Christmas cartoon content (the main featurette is 26 minutes) plus bonus features.

mavlax20

Looks like I have 3 more to buy...well, when Amazon updates so I can pre-order them. It's great that Mary Poppins comes out the day before my birthday, and it is my favorite Disney movie...it was meant to be!!!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I'm excited for Oliver & Company. I've got that on the way from Disney Movie Club. :cool: It was one of my faves back in the day. I don't really care for Robin Hood or The Sword and the Stone, so I'm passing on those for now.

I can't believe Sleeping Beauty is coming out twice on Blu-ray before they've announced Aladdin and Hercules U.S. releases. o_O I'm dying to get those two! And a release of A Goofy Movie would also be welcomed... :D

Yert3

I'm excited for Oliver & Company. I've got that on the way from Disney Movie Club. :cool: It was one of my faves back in the day. I don't really care for Robin Hood or The Sword and the Stone, so I'm passing on those for now.

I can't believe Sleeping Beauty is coming out twice on Blu-ray before they've announced Aladdin and Hercules U.S. releases. o_O I'm dying to get those two! And a release of A Goofy Movie would also be welcomed... :D
Aladdin is out in the UK. Here you go: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aladdin-Blu...id=1375822679&sr=8-1&keywords=aladdin+blu+ray

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
I'll be passing on Sword, it looks awful. I think my upconverted Gold Collection disc looks better.

I can also confirm that Jungle Book deviates from the trend and is region LOCKED, which means we in North America will have to wait the 6 months to get it. :(

mavlax20

Just preordered Mary Poppins...I too wish they would release Song of the South, I've never seen it but I would love to have it for the blu ray collection that I'm building. Concentrating on actually building up the Disney side, animation mainly, but Disney classics are the ones I'm looking for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom