UO introducing themed bathroom smells

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Original Poster
Options include bad sushi, the mythos mashup, and oh god what did you eat?

Just kidding, so far the examples are Iced Piña Colada and Gingerbread

lebeau

I saw this on FB. Lots of people with allergies were upset. Doesn't really impact me one way or another.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
No matter how pleasant the smells they pipe in, its always going to have that "with a tinge of " combination, whether it be of soap, aneseptic, or something worse. The only way it would not occur would have guests become unwitting saturated with whatever smell is being infused.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Original Poster
No matter how pleasant the smells they pipe in, its always going to have that "with a tinge of " combination, whether it be of soap, aneseptic, or something worse. The only way it would not occur would have guests become unwitting saturated with whatever smell is being infused.

I'm ok with this, also if they aren't wearing deodorant.

:joyfull:

Tom Morrow

AKA swapping out the standard scent spray cans, which I want to say are usually "gingerbread", for different ones that their supplier already makes.

TwilightZone

As AVGN's wife once said,
"Now it smells like apples and a$$!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom